A. Books and Chapters in Books:
1. Nazariyyat al-Siyaq ‘Theory of Context’, Beirut: Dar al-Kutub, 2006 (ISBN: 12-7451-5237-8).
2. Al-Ijtihad fi Mawrid al-Nass ‘Ijtihad in the Presence of Text’, Beirut: Dar al-Kutub, 2006 (ISBN: 12-7451-5227-0).
3. Al-Murtakazat al-Bayaniyyah fi Fahm al-Nusus al-Shar’iyyah ‘Cornerstones in Understanding Legal Texts’, Kuwait: Kuwait's Ministry of Awqaf, 2010 (ISBN: 978-99906-987-0-1).
4. Al-Sina’ah al-Usuliyyah ‘The Arts of Jurisprudence, Abu Dhabi: Muwatta Center, 2016.
5. Sanhuri's Civil Code for Arab Countries & Its Relevance to Modern and Islamic Laws, University of Malaya Net Publisher, Kuala lumpur, Malaysia, 2011.
6. Nahwa Manzur Usuli Mutakamil li Tafsir al-Nass ‘Towards an Integrated Perspective for Interpretation of Text’, The book of cultural perspective, Michigan, October 2004, pp. 218-279, (ISBN1823-1462).
7. From Majallah to the Iraqi Civil Code: A Study on Harmonization of Shar'iah and Civil Law, a conference paper published as a chapter in (Harmonization of the Shari'ah and Civil Law). Edited by: Abdul Haseeb Ansari and Syed Khalid Rashid, International Islamic University - Research Centre, IIUM Press, Pp. 31-65, November 2011, (ISBN: 978-967-0225-89-0).
B. Articles in Refereed Journals:
1. Mazahir al-Ghuluw fi al-Fikr al-Sufiy ‘Manifestations of Extremism in the Mystical Thought: A Comparative Study’, Journal of the Al-Risalah, the International Islamic University Malaysia, No. 2, December 1999, pp. 71-103, (ISBN978-967-0225-89-0).
2. Firqat al-Ananiyah al-Yahud ‘Anan Jewish Sect: A Study in the Sect’s Legislative and Theological Doctrine’, Journal of At-Tajdid, International Islamic University Malaysia, No. 9, October 2001, pp. 203-224, (ISSN: 1823-1926).
3. Abdul Razak al-Sanhuri wa Mahajuh fi al-Taqnin ‘Abdul Razak al-Sanhuri and His Enterprise for Legal Codification’, Journal of Islamiyyat al-Ma’rifah, Kingdom of Jordan, No. 27, November 2001, pp. 63-94, (ISSN 1729 4193).
4. Ahadith al-Mahdi ‘Hadith Reports on al-Mahdi: An Analytical Study in the Evolution of the Perception in Sunnis Community’, the Journal of Hikmah, United Kingdom, No. 26, August 2003, pp. 273-326.
5. Falsafat al-Ta’addud wa Murtakazat al-Wahdah al-Bayaniyyah fi Tafsir al-Nass ‘Philosophy of Diversity and the Foundations of Unity in Textual Interpretation, Journal of al-Bayan, University of Malaya, No. 3, December 2005, pp. 179-218, (ISSN1394-3723).
6. Al-Usus al-Ilmiyyah li-Minhaj al-Bahth al-Usuli ‘Scientific Methodology for Foundation of Jurisprudence, Journal of Fiqh, the Academy of Islamic Studies, University of Malaya, No. 2, December 2005, pp. 29-72, (ISSN1823-089x).
7. Islamiyyat al-Ma’rifah wa Ishkaliyat al-Turath ‘Islamization of Knowledge and the Issue of Heritage: A Critical Study’, Journal of ideas, the Academy of Islamic Studies, University of Malaya Malaysia, GS 6, December 2005, p S305-354, (ISSN1511-8819).
8. Al-Qara’in wa Turuq Iltimas al-Dalalat ‘Contextual Hints and its Foundational Significance’, Journal of Hikmah, United Kingdom, No. 27, November 2005, pp. 211-257.
9. Al-Nazm al-Qur’ani wa Atharuh fi Istinbat al-Ahkam ‘Nature of Quranic Cotext and Its Impact on Induction of Legal Values’, Al-Ahmadiyya Journal, The Research House for Islamic Studies and Heritage Revival, United Arab Emirates Dubai, No. 22, February 2006, pp. 17-76, (ISSN 1609-8706).
10. Usul al-Fiqh fi Muwajahat al-Harminutiqa al-Falsafiyah ‘Foundations of Jurisprudence and the Challenge of Philosophical Hermeneutics’, Journal of Islam in Asia, Faculty of Islamic Revealed Knowledge and Human Sciences, International Islamic University Malaysia, vol 3, p 1, July 2006, pp. 7-40, (ISSN1823-0970).
11. Munasabat al-Tashri’ al-Qur’aniy wa Atharuha fi al-Fahm wa- al-Istinbat ‘Occasions of Quranic Legislation and Its Impact on Legal Deduction’, Journal of al-Bayan, the Academy of Islamic Studies, University of Malaya Malaysia, No. 4, December 2006, pp. 143-178, (ISSN1394-3723).
12. Athar al-Ikhtilaf fi al-Manahij al-Fiqhiyyah fi al-Waqi’ al-Mu’asir ‘The Impact of Jurisprudential Methodological Differences in Approaching Contemporary Legal Issues, Journal of Fiqh, the Academy of Islamic Studies, University of Malaya, No. 3, December 2006, pp. 169-192, (ISSN1823-089x).
13. Al-Siyaq wa Atharuh fi Fahm Maqasid al-Shari’ ‘The Context and Its Impact on the Deduction of Shar’ah Objectives’, Journal of Islamiyyat al-Ma’rifah, Kingdom of Jordan, No. 48, November 2007, pp. 35-77, (ISSN1729 4193).
14. Al-Murtakazat al-Bayaniyyah fi Fahm al-Khitab al-Qur’aniy ‘Cornerstones to Understanding of the Quranic Discourse’, Journal of al-Ihya’, Muhammadiyah Association of Scholars, Morocco, No. 28, January 2008, pp. 106-117.
15. Qimat al-‘Adl wa Atharuh fi al-Wasl bayna Qawanin al-Wahi wa Qawanin al-Qawn ‘The Value of Justice and Its Impact on Connection between Revelation and Universe’, Journal of Islam in Asia, the International Islamic University Malaysia, vol 6, no. 2, December 2009, pp. 29-52, (ISSN: 1823-0970).
16. Ta’selat al-Imam al-Shafi'i fi Hujiyyat al-Sunnah wa Thubutiha ‘Shafi’ee’s Foundations for Proving and Authorizing the Sunnah’, Journal of Islamiyyat al-Ma’rifah, Kingdom of Jordan, No. 61, July 2010, pp. 43-78, (ISSN 1729 4193).
17. Naqd Mutun al-Sunnah fi Ta’silat al-Imam al-Shafi’ee ‘Shaf’ees’ Textual Criticism of Hadith’, Journal of Islamiyyat al-Ma’rifah, Kingdom of Jordan, No. 64, July 2011, pp. 15-50, (ISSN17294193).
18. Al-Sunnah al-Nabawiyyah wa al-Haqa’iq al-‘Ilmiyyah ‘Sunnah and Interpretation of Scientific Facts’, Journal of the Faculty of Sharia and Islamic Studies, University of Qatar, No. 29, October 2011, pp. 248-306, (ISSN99921-786-2-0).
19. Al-Qaw’id al-Asasiyah li al-Fiqh al-Tatbiq ‘Fundamental Regulations for Applicatory Jurisprudence, Journal of Shari’a and Islamic Studies, University of Kuwait, No. 105, June 2016, pp. 449-492 (ISSN: 1029-8908 ).
20. Fiqh al-Tawaqu’: Dirasah Ta’siliyah li- Mafhumih wa Mashru’iyatih wa Ma’limih wa Manahijih ‘Jurisprudence of Prediction: A Foundational Study of the Concept and Its Legitimacy- Its Milestone and Methodology’, Journal of the Faculty of Sharia and Islamic Studies, University of Qatar, vol 33, No. 1, Spring 2015-2016, pp. 82-138, (ISSN 5545-2305).
21. Al-Ta’lil al-Bayani ‘inda al-Usuliyyin ‘Explanatory Reasoning in the Perspective of Usul Scholars, Al-Sirat Journal, Faculty of Islamic Sciences, University of Algiers, vol. 17, No. 30, January 2015, pp. 93-141, (ISSN 1111-4312).
22. Manzumat Maqasid al-Shari’ah wa Atharuha fi Tahqiq al-Wa’iy bi al-Amn ‘The Concept of Maqasid and Its Impact on the Achievement of Security Awareness, Al-Sirat Journal, Faculty of Islamic Sciences, University of Algiers, vol. 17, No. 31, July 2015, pp. 77-122, (ISSN 1111-4312).
23. Al-Ihtijaj bi ‘Amal Ahl al-Madinah wa Atharuh fi Fiqh al-Shari’ah ‘The Inherited Tradition of Madinah Habitants and Its Impact in Jurisprudence’, principal author, Journal of al-Ulum al-Islamiyyah, Faculty of Islamic Sciences, the University of Baghdad, No. 41, March 2015, pp. 136-184, (ISSN 1029-8908).
24. Ithbat al-Da’wa bi al-Nukul ‘Evidencing Civil and Criminal Rights with Refrainment from Swearing’, Al-Ahmadiyya Journal, Islamic Affairs Departmen, Dubai, No. 30, October 2015, pp. 173-218, (ISSN 1609-8706).
25. Tamwil ‘Ajz al-Muwazanah bi al-Qardh al-‘Amm ‘Financing Budget Deficit with Public Loan: A Foundational and Jurisprudential Study’, Sharia and Islamic Studies Journal, Kuwait University, No. 108, March 2017 (ISSN: 1029-8908).
26. Al-Maqasid al-Hajiyyah ‘The Complementary Shari’ah Objectives’, Journal of Al-Wadihah, Dar al-Hadith al-Hassania in Rabat, the University of Qarawiyyin, No. 10, March 2016, (ISSN: 0851-0245).
27. Silat al-Rutbah al-Maqsadiyyah bi Isti’mal al-Adillah al-Hikmiyyah ‘The Relation of Maqasid Ranks with Utilization of Rational Evidences’, Journal of al-Ulum al-Islamiyyah, Faculty of Islamic Sciences, University of Baghdad, No. 45, March 2016, pp. 425-477, (ISSN: 1029-8908).
28. Fiqh al-Istishraf: Mafhumuh wa Fawa’iduh wa Adawat Nazarihi al-Ijtihadiy ‘Prospective Jurisprudence: Definition, Outcome and Discretionary Instrument’, Journal of Sharia and Law, Faculty of Law, United Arab Emirates University, No. 69, January 2017, (ISSN1608-1013).
29. Ma’ayir al-Tamiyiz baina Maratib al-Maqasid al-Thalath ‘Criteria Distinguishing the Three Levels of Maqasid: A Foundational Study, Journal of Islamic Studies, Islamic Studies Department, Faculty of Education, King Saud University in Riyadh, Volume 28, Issue 3, 2016/1438 AH, (ISSN 1685-6301).