The Physiotherapy Scientific Students Association
To promote leadership within the Physiotherapy student body at University of Sharjah to encourage national and international peer engagement on a scientific and community level.
To enhance Physiotherapy student participation at the University of Sharjah in scientific and related community service activities nationally and internationally.
The goals of the Physiotherapy Students' Scientific Society are to:
· Conduct national and international scientific workshops and activities.
· Raise awareness of specific needs related to physiotherapy practice.
· Provide and participate in physiotherapy related community service activities.
· Develop collaborative initiatives with other health related student bodies.
· Engage the physiotherapy students in social and scientific events.