Bhat, A., K. Chakravarthy, and B.K. Rao, Chest physiotherapy techniques in neurological intensive care units of India: A survey. Indian J Crit Care Med, 2014. 18(6): p. 363-8.
2. Bhat A, Chakravarthy K, Rao BK. Mobilization of patients in neurological Intensive Care Units of India: A survey. Indian J Crit Care Med 2016;20:337-4
3. Samosawala NR, Vaishali K, Kalyana BC. Measurement of muscle strength with handheld dynamometer in Intensive Care Unit. Indian J Crit Care Med 2016; 20:21-6.
4. Shah, A.,Chakravarthy K, Maiya A, Vora V, GopeeM ., Epicardial adipose tissue thickness in young Indian overweight and obese individuals. Ann Med Health Sci Res, 2014. 4(Suppl 1): p. S56-7.
5. Snehil Dixit, Kalyana Chakravarthy,Jaya Shanker Tedla., Comparison of two walk tests in determining the claudication distance in patients suffering from peripheral arterial occlusive disease. Advanced Biomedical Research, 2015.4.
6. Mehrotra, Anupam and Chakravarthy, Kalyana and Hazari, Animesh and Kumar, Sampath A (2016) Correlation of three bioelectric method with skin fold thickness in body fat measurement in Indian obese. Research Journal of Pharmaceutical, Biological and Chemical Sciences, 7 (4). pp. 678-683. ISSN 0975-8585
7. Gopala Krishna Alaparthi, Vaishali, V Prem, Jaya ShankerTedla, Kalyana Chakravarthy, Ravi Shankar Y. Normative Values for Maximal Respiratory Pressures in Subjects Age 20 to 70 Years. A Cross-sectional Study. IJPOT 2011;5(4):60-63
8. JayashankerTedla, U V Shenoy, SharadaNayak, Kalyana Chakravarthy, Reliability of hand-held dynamometer for strength testing of knee musculature in healthy Indian pediatric population: a cross-sectional study. , J PhysTher. 2010; 2: 11-8
9. R. Dey, U. Thakur, L. Sunny, L. D'Almeida and K. Chakravarty, "Digital chest expansion measurement & its biomedical application," E-Health and Bioengineering Conference (EHB), 2015, Iasi, 2015, pp. 1-4.doi: 10.1109/EHB.2015.7391565
• Won best innovative idea for presenting the idea on Innovation day for the prototype presentation on Speech enabled chest vibrometer
• Participated in competitions held at national level for innovative ideas
• Participated in Lockheed Martin-India Innovation growth program and stood one among top 50 innovative ideas submitted in 2010
• Won second prize for idea, “ Integrated respiratory exerciser” in a business plan competition held at National Institute of Technology, Suratkal in 2012
• Won second prize for paper presentation in 2nd International meet on Non Communicable Diseases held at Manipal University in collaboration with University of Alabama, USA and Madras Diabetic Research Foundation, Chennai, India
1. The development of speech enabled chest vibrometer: DSIR, GOVT of India: Principle investigator
2. The development of pneumatic breathing resistor device: BOP Philips, Manipal, Principle investigator
3. The development of low cost combined airway clearance and inspiratory muscle training device, Manipal University: Innovation support fund for developing prototype: Principal Investigator
4. Development of chest expansion analyzer, seed money, Manipal University, Principle investigator