1. Bani issa, W., Al Shujairi, A., Patrick, L. (2017) "Association between quality of sleep and health-related quality of life in persons with Diabetes Mellitus Type 2." Journal of Clinical Nursing. http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/jocn.14221/full.
2. Al Momani, F., & Bani issa, W. (2017). The incidence of depression among residents of assisted living: prevalence and related risk factors. Clinical intervention in aging, 12, 1645-1653.
3. Almomani, F. M., & Bani‐issa, W. (2017). Physical, mental and cognitive disabilities in relation to utilization of dental care services by nursing home residents. Special Care in Dentistry, 37(3), 126-133.
4. Bani-issa, W., Eldeirawi, K., Harfil, S., & Fakhry, R. (2017). Vitamin D Deficiency and Its Determinants in Adults: A Sample from Community-Based Settings in the United Arab Emirates. International journal of endocrinology, 2017.
5. Bani‐issa, Wegdan, et al. "Satisfaction of health‐care providers with electronic health records and perceived barriers to its implementation in the United Arab Emirates." International Journal of Nursing Practice 2, 4 (2016): 408-416.
6. Al-Yateem, Nabeel S., Wegdan Bani Issa, and Rachel Rossiter. "Childhood Stress in Healthcare Settings: Awareness and Suggested Interventions."Issues in comprehensive pediatric nursing 38.2 (2015): 136-153.
7. Bani-issa, W., El deirawi, K., & Al tawil, H. (2015). Perspectives on the attitudes of healthcare providers toward diabetes at community based settings in the United Arab Emirates. Journal of Diabetes Mellitus. 5, 1-11
8. Bani-issa, W., Rempusheski, V. (2014). Congruency between teaching beliefs and an electronic health records teaching strategy. Journal Nurse Education Today 34 (2014) 906–911.
9. Bani-issa, W., Al momani F., Eldeirawi, K. (2013). Urinary incontinence among adult women with diabetes in Jordan: epidemiology, correlates and perceived impact on emotional and social well-being. Journal of clinical nursing, Sep, doi: 10.1111/jocn.12392.
10. Kennedy, D., Sylvia, E., Bani-Issa, W. & Khater, W. (2005). Beyond the rhythm and routine: Adjusting to a life in assisted living. Journal of Gerontological Nursing, 31, 17-23.
11. Al momani, F., McDowd, J., Bani-issa, W., Al momani, M. (2014). Health-Related quality of life and physical, mental and cognitive disabilities nursing home residents in Jordan. Quality of Life Research. Quality of Life Research. 23(1):155-65. doi: 10.1007/s11136-013-0461-2.
12. Bani-issa, W., Fakhry, R., Al momani. (2013). Urinary incontinence in Emirati women with diabetes mellitus type 2: prevalence, risk factors and impact on life. Journal of Clinical Nursing 22(21-22):3084-94. doi: 10.1111/jocn.12176.
13. Bani-issa, W., Halabi, J., Abdullah, A., Hasan, H., Raigangar, V. (2013). Urinary incontinence in Emirati women with diabetes: prevalence and risk factors. Journal of Transcultural Nursing, 25(1):42-50. doi: 10.1177/1043659613503873.
14. Bani-issa, W. (2011). Health related quality of Life among people with diabetes in the United Arab Emirates. WHO-Eastern Mediterranean Health Journal 17 (11), 825-830
15. Abdullah, A., Hasan, H., Raigangar, V. and Bani-Issa, W. (2012). C-Peptide Versus Insulin: Relationships with Risk Biomarkers of Cardiovascular Disease in Metabolic Syndrome in Young Arab Females. International Journal of Endocrinology. doi:10.1155/2012/420792
• Sharjah Islamic Bank Award for Best Faculty Research/University of Sharjah, 2017-2018.
• F. upper graduate school. P/G: Martha E Brill Nurse Alumni Scholarship/ University of Kansas Medical Center/School of Nursing, USA, July, 2001 (10.000 USD)
• Graduate school scholarship sponsored by Canadian International Developmental Agency (CIDA), 1997-1999
• SEEDS Research grants/University of Sharjah/College of Graduate studies and Research
• Women health: stress in healthy adult women in the UAE. (January 20176- January 2019). AL Jalila research foundation (283,000 AED)
• Health promotion research group. April 2015-recent. Amount 350,000 AED. (Principle investigator and group coordinator)
• SEEDS grants: University of Sharjah. Health related quality of life in people with diabetes in United
Arab Emirates, 2008 (amount 11,000 AED). Sole investigator
• Jordan University of Science and Technology Research grants # 2012/54. The association between diabetes and urinary incontinence in Jordanian Women, 2012 (amount 1,552 J.D). co-investigator.
• Jordan University of Science and Technology. Assessment of medical condition, dental status and cognitive abilities and health related quality of life in nursing home residents in Jordan, 2012, (co-investigator). (amount 2,275 J.D).
• College of Graduate studies and research, University of Sharjah. Serum leptin as a marker for insulin resistance in non-diabetic young Arab females in united Arab emirates. (amount 40,000 AED). (Co-investigator)
• Sigma Theta Tau students’ research award/USA. amount 5000 USD, Nov 2004.