Selected Research Projects
- 2017 Solo Exhibition, Ayyam Gallery, Dubai
- 2015 Solo Exhibition, Ayyam Gallery , London
- 2015 Group show Exhibition, Los Angeles art show
- 2014 Solo Exhibition, Ayyam Gallery DIFC, Dubai
- 2012 Solo Exhibition, Ayyam Gallery DIFC, Dubai
- 2011 Solo Exhibition, Ayyam Gallery, Cairo, Egypt
- 2010 The Beirut Sale II Results, Auction, Ayyam Gallery
- 2010 Solo Exhibition, Ayyam Gallery, Beirut
- 2010 The First Beirut Sale, Auction, Ayyam Gallery
- 2010 Art Dubai, UAE
- 2010 Solo Exhibition، Ayyam Gallery, Damascu
- 2009 His Highness Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum Collection, Dubai, UAE.
- 2009 Christie’s International Auction Dubai october 27/ 09
- 2009 1st INTERNATIONAL ART AND SCINCE FESTIVAL, The University of Patras, Greece
- 2009 Young collectors, Auction, Ayyam Gallery,Dubai.
- 2009 Ayyam Gallery “Shabab Uprising” Dubai
- 2008 Miami beach art fear.
- 2008 Bonhams auction - Modern & Contemporary Arab, Iranian, Indian & Pakistani Art, 24 Nov 2008 Royal Mirage Dubai .
- 2008 CMOOA auction-International Arab and Iranian Art ,Casablanca,Morocco.
- 2008 Art Paris Abu Dahbi
- 2008 The International Art + Design Fair October. New York
- 2008 4th internnational symposium of painting & International painting exhibition / Patras, Greece
- 2008 Ayyam Gallery-Damascus “Contemporary Syria”
- 2008 Ayyam Gallery-Dubai Grand Opening “Contemporary Syria”
- 2007 Participated in Art Paris Abu Dahbi
- 2000 invited to the Inter-Art Foundation’s XII International Art Camp at Aiud, Romania,
- 2007 Solo Exhibition, Atassi Gallery / Damascus
- 2006 8th International Symposium of Modern Art DFEWA .Carei / Romania
- 2006 Solo Exhibitions, Green Art Gallery / Dubai
- 2005 Group Exhibitions, Sultan bin Ali Al Owais Cultural Foundation/ Dubai
- 2000 Solo Exhibition, Gallery Maray Al Qanat/ Sharjah
- 2005 Festival of Mediterranean People City of Bisceglie/Italy
- 2005 Imagining the Book International Biennale. BIBLIOTHCA، ALEXANDRINA/ Egypt.
- 2005 Third International Biennial of Contemporary Painting / Tehran.
- 2005 Emirates Fine Art Society 24th Annual Exhibition / Sharjah.
- 2003 General Exhibition of Syrian Artists / Sharjah.
- 2003 Solo Exhibition, Green Art Gallery / Dubai.
- 2002 Solo exhibition, Cultural Foundation, Abu Dhabi / U.A.E.
- 2000 Workshop for Contemporary Art of Asia, Africa and Pacific, Rajendrapour/ Bangladesh.
- 2002 Bangladesh Asian Artists Biennial, Dhaka / Bangladesh.
- 2002 French and Francophone Fine Art / Dubai, Abu Dhabi and Beirut.
- 2001 Workshop in Sharjah International Fine Art Biennial / U.A.E.
- 2001 General Exhibition of Syrian Artists / Damascus.
- 2001 13th Youth Salon, Cairo / Egypt.
- 2001 The Roman Institute for Cultural and Human Studies / Venezia.
- 2000 Solo Exhibitions, Sharjah Art Museum.
- 2000 Arab Cultural Centre Gallery, Brussels / Belgium.
- 1999 Galerie Bortier, Brussels / Belgium.
- 1999 Solo Exhibitions , Majlis Gallery, Dubai / UAE.
-1998 - 02 Majlis Gallery, Dubai / UAE.
- 1997 Sharjah Art Museum / UAE.
-1995 - 97 Seventh Bangladesh Asian Artists Biennial Dhaka / Bangladesh.
- 1995 - 99 Sharjah International Art Biennial / UAE.
- 1995 10th General Exhibition (Portrait), Cultural Foundation, Abu Dhabi / UAE.
- 1995 - 96 14th and 15th General Exhibitions of the U.A.E Fine Arts Society / Sharjah .
-1994 Dubai International Art Exhibition.
-1994 Ninth Spring Exhibition, Cultural Foundation, Abu Dhabi/UAE.
- 1989 - 91 Took part in a number of group exhibitions in Syria.
2008- AL BURDA International award, Ministry of Culture, Youth and Community Development, UAE
2005- The Grand Golden Award, Tehran International Biennial
2000- Judge Award, The Emirates Fine Art Society 24th Annual Exhibition
1997-The Painting Award, Sharjah International Art Biennial
1996- Distinguished Works Award, 15th General Exhibition, UAE Fine Arts Society
1995- Painting Award, 14th General Exhibition, UAE Fine Arts Society
1995- Portrait Exhibition Award, Abu Dhabi Cultural Foundation, UAE
The bases of visual arts and its practice is to have a fine balance between the two and to give students in their initial years of training a thorough grounding in the principles of art and designs with hands on experience. The students should be taught a visual language to communicate their ideas, focussing on the development of new ways of viewing and representing the world. This idea-based approach is combined with practical tuition in a range of media techniques. They should be able to initially explore the basics through drawing, identifying an approach area of study for the future. The students should be encouraged to experiment with less conventional approaches. They can participate in selecting the content and direction of each project and they should be supported through lessons, practical workshops/demonstrations, and regular one-to-one tutorials, catering to an each individual.
The undergraduate teaching in visual arts with a special reference to the University of Sharjah and the region of Middle East it self should be tailor-made and sympathetic towards the needs of the people of the region.
It is of an utmost importance to give students a sense of pride in their rich artistic and cultural history and background, so that; they take pride in what they do in continuation of their cultural heritage. It is also pertinent to make a relevance of modern day visual arts studies with their cultural background.
For an art educator, teaching the undergraduates, it is essential, that, he or she guides students through the degree and make them understand the need and importance of visual art and design education in the modern day Middle East/world.