1- Science Direct: Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences 00 (2017) 000–000 “Green Architecture Challenges in the Middle East Within Different Rating Systems” , Dr.Iman Ibrahim, Assistant Professor of Architecture, University city, Sharjah, 27272, UAE, 1877-0428 © 2016 The Authors. Published by Elsevier Ltd. Volume 9, Pages 1-164
2- Science Direct: Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences 00 (2016) 000–000 “Livable Eco-Architecture, Masdar City, Arabian Sustainable city“, Dr.Iman Ibrahim, Assistant Professor of Architecture, University city, Sharjah, 27272, UAE, 1877-0428 © 2016 The Authors. Published by Elsevier Ltd. 216C P 46-55
3- ECO-TRADITIONAL COURTYARD HOUSES IN UAE: A CASE STUDY OF THE SHARJAH MUSEUMS. Wit-transactions-on-the-built-environment Scopus Q2,https://www.witpress.com/elibrary/wit-transactions-on-the-built environment/183/37056
4- “Sustainable Courtyards: Practical Experience Potentials” Published under license by IOP Publishing Ltd. IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science https://iopscience.iop.org/article/10.1088/1755-1315/588/3/032088
5- “Engagement of Students in Data Visualization for the Purpose of E-Learning Improvement “international Journal of Emerging Technologies in Learning Q2
6- “Sustainable housing development: role and significance of satisfaction aspect” City, Territory and Architecture Q1 https://cityterritoryarchitecture.springeropen.com/articles/10.1186/s40410-020-00130-x
7- “SUSTAINABLE CITIES INDICES IN MODERN ARCHITECTURE, A COMPARATIVE STUDY IN UAE” WIT Transactions on The Built Environment Q2 https://www.witpress.com/elibrary/wit-transactions-on-the-built-environment/195/37798
8- “Adoptive Reuse Heritage buildings Addressing Sustainability Potentials, analytical case studies in Sharjah, the United Arab Emirates” WIT TRANSACTIONS ON THE BUILT ENVIRONMENT Q2
• Organizing a workshop titled “POST PANDAMIC DESIGN SHIFT” at College of Fine Arts & Design carpentry workshop for the faculty and staff, about the design shift 2021 and the selected installation for Dubai Design Week 2020.
• Organize “ART OF WASTE RECOVERY” workshop collaborating with YOUTH HUB exploring the waste management and recycling techniques, introducing new techniques of collecting and reusing waste.
• Organize “Universal Design Standard” workshop for seniors and Second year Interior Design students introducing UAE coding and International standard for Universal Design.
• Participating in “ART POST PANDAMIC” workshop collaborating with Arab Cultural Club and the Artist Khalifa Al Shimi and other National Artists.
• Sharing Islamic Art Festival with students work, 2015/2021 Supervising the students in a group work sharing ISLMIC ART FESTIVAL, in the light art work with the international artist JIM DEVIENS in Al Khan Island in Sharjah.
• Sharing in Sharjah Heritage Days with Year two students’ works, 2016/2021 For the first time Collage of Fine Arts & Design Share with a booth in Sharjah Heritage Days and all the exhibited works are student’s art work.
• Sharing in The Collage Faculty Show, 2016/2021 As a Faculty I shared with couple of my works about Sustainability in Design and Heritage in Design.
• Organizing and Curating “TASMEEM” exhibition, 2017 As well supervising student’s works that have been exhibited in February 2017 at Rewaq Gallery, College of Fine Arts & Design and opened by the Vice Chancellor for the Academic Affairs.
• Organizing and sharing in “Faculty Show 2017” exhibition That have been exhibited in March 2017 at Rewaq gallery, College of Fine Arts & Design, and opened by the Vice Chancellor for the Academic Affairs.
• Organizing and Curating SHARJAH HERITAGE DAYS, 2016-2017 And supervising student’s works that have been exhibited that have been sponsored by Sharjah Heritage Institute and opened by His Highness Sheikh Dr. Sultan Al Qasimi.
• Organizing and curating students exhibition at INDEX International Exhibition, 2016 and 2021 And supervising student’s works that have been exhibited for Interior Design and Architecture in May 2016 where the students exhibited pieces of their furniture products sharing the professional companies.
• Organizing, Curating “Emirates Patterns” exhibition, 2016 That have been exhibited at Rewaq gallery, College of Fine Arts & Design, and opened by University Chancellor and the dean of the college.
• Design “Palm Tree Saha Shade area” The area between W5 and W9 for women campus and the area between M5 and M9 in the men campus.
• Involve students in competitions, THE CHRISTO AND JEANNE-CLAUDE AWARD 2021, arranging 2 groups and working on different themes and different materials proposals.
• Sharing in IRTHI competition for Ceramics, arranging different workshops and seminars for Fine Arts students, in collaboration with IRTHI and BADRI.
• "Youth Sustainability Competition" COBA and Bee'ah sponsored, and winning the first place. Encourage students to participate in specialized related competitions in different levels. 2021
• INDEX, Zero waste Masterpieces Exhibition, Student’s exhibition display their creativity and encourage interaction. 2021