To be recognized nationally and internationally in Industrial Engineering and Engineering Management education, interdisciplinary research and community service.
- To offer internationally recognized programs that equip graduates with strong problem-solving skills and technical capabilities incorporating the latest technologies and methods in teaching and learning.
- To provide faculty members and students with a suitable environment to conduct quality and state-of-the-art research.
- To disseminate knowledge and cooperate with national and international community for the prosperity of the society.
IEEM DEPARTMENT GOALS
- To prepare students for successful careers and professions in the field of Industrial Engineering and Engineering Management.
- To engage in multidisciplinary and cutting-edge research of global impact in Industrial Engineering and Engineering Management.
- To participate in community services and societal development in areas related to Industrial Engineering and Engineering Management.