The Bachelor of Science in Industrial Engineering and Engineering Management, Master of Science and Doctor of Philosophy in Engineering Management programs are all accredited by the United Arab Emirates Ministry of Education, https://www.caa.ae.
The Bachelor of Science in Industrial Engineering and Engineering Management is accredited by the Engineering Accreditation Commission (EAC) of ABET, https://www.abet.org
Program Educational Objectives:
The graduates of the Bachelor of Science in Industrial Engineering and Engineering Management (IEEM) program, within few years, are expected to:
- Use modern tools and analytical skills to provide creative, innovative and effective solutions to problems related to industrial engineering and engineering management in a variety of industries.
- Pursue further learning through participation in continuing education and/or graduate studies, and contribute to professional practice.
- Assume leadership roles and responsibility in diverse positions and act ethically according to socio-cultural norms.
- Possess good interpersonal communication skills and work effectively in a team or individually.
Upon successful completion of the Bachelor of Science in Industrial Engineering and Engineering Management graduates will have:
- An ability to identify, formulate, and solve complex engineering problems by applying principles of engineering, science, and mathematics.
- An ability to apply engineering design to produce solutions that meet specified needs with consideration of public health, safety, and welfare, as well as global, cultural, social, environmental, and economic factors.
- An ability to communicate effectively with a range of audiences.
- An ability to recognize ethical and professional responsibilities in engineering situations and make informed judgments, which must consider the impact of engineering solutions in global, economic, environmental, and societal contexts.
- An ability to function effectively on a team whose members together provide leadership, create a collaborative and inclusive environment, establish goals, plan tasks, and meet objectives.
- An ability to develop and conduct appropriate experimentation, analyze and interpret data, and use engineering judgment to draw conclusions.
- An ability to acquire and apply new knowledge as needed, using appropriate learning strategies.