• 2018 - Present: Assistant Professor, Department of Architectural Engineering-University of Sharjah, UAE
• 2016 - 2018: Visiting Assistant Professor, Department of Architectural Engineering-University of Sharjah, UAE
• 2015 - 2016: Assistant professor, Department of Architecture - Near East University, Cyprus
• 2013 - 2015: Assistant professor, Department of Architecture - Cyprus International University, Cyprus
• 2005 - 2010: Lecturer, Department of Interior Design - American University in Dubai, UAE
• 1998 - 2002: Lecturer, Department of Architecture-Girne American University, Cyprus
Refereed Book (monograph)
Sabri, R. (2019, in press) The Imperial Politics of Architectural Conservation: The Case of Waqf in Cyprus. Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan (Heritage Studies in the Muslim World series) Hardcover ISBN 978-3-030-18231-1; eBook ISBN 978-3-030-18232-8; DOI: 10.1007/978-3-030-18232-8
Sabri, R. (2019) “Greek Nationalism, Architectural Narratives, and A Gymnasium That Wasn’t,” International Journal of Heritage Studies, 25 (2), pp. 178-197, (DOI:10.1080/13527258.2018.1431302)
Sabri, R., and Olagoke, O.A. (2019) “Predicaments in the Management of Religious Heritage Buildings and Sites in Nigeria,” Conservation and Management of Archaeological Sites, 21 (1), pp.45-65, (DOI:10.1080/13505033.2019.1596521)
Sabri, R., and Olagoke, O.A. (2019, in press) “Rethinking the Conservation of Afro-Brazilian Mosque Legacy,” Journal of Architectural Conservation (DOI:10.1080/13556207.2019.1595321)
Sabri, R. (2017) “From an Inconsequential Legacy to National Heritage: Revisiting the Conservation Approaches towards the Ottoman Built Legacy in British Colonial Cyprus,” Conservation and Management of Archaeological Sites, 19 (1), pp.55-81 (DOI : 10.1080/13505033.2016.1290476)
Sabri, R. (2016) “The Genesis of Hybrid Architectural Preservation Practices in British Colonial Cyprus”, arq: Architectural Research Quarterly, 20 (3), pp.243-255 (DOI: 10.1017/S1359135516000269).
Sabri, R. (2015) “Transitions in the Ottoman Waqf’s Traditional Building Upkeep and Maintenance System in Cyprus during the British Colonial Era (1878–1960) and the Emergence of Selective Architectural Conservation Practices”, International Journal of Heritage Studies, 21(5), pp.512–527 (DOI: 10.1080/13527258.2014.968604).