Ph.D. in Industrial Engineering, The University of Texas at Arlington, TEXAS, USA, 8/95
MSc. in Industrial Engineering ,The University of Texas at Arlington, TEXAS, USA, 5/92
BSc. in Industrial Engineering, The University of Texas at Arlington, TEXAS, USA, 5/90
B.Sc. in Electrical Engineering, Lamar University - Beaumont, TEXAS, USA, 5/85
Vice Dean. College of Engineering, University of Sharjah, UAE, 9/2013 – Now
Acting Chairman, IEEM Dept. UoS, UAE, 9/2014 – 2/2015
Chairman and Associate Prof. IEEM Dept, UoS, UAE, 9/2008 – 8/2013
Associate Professor - IEM Dept. UoS, UAE, 9/2007 – 9/2008
Acting Dean, School of Technological Sciences German Jordanian University (GJU),
Amman, Jordan, 2/2006 – 9/2007
Coordinating Dean, Talal Abu Gahazaleh College of Business (TAGCB),
GJU, Amman, Jordan, 3/2006–01/2007
Associate Professor - IE Department
Jordan University of Science and Technology (JUST) Irbid, Jordan, 8/2005 – 8/2007
Assistant Professor - IE Department , JUST Irbid, Jordan, 9/2001 – 8/2005
Founding Chairman and Assistant Prof. - IE Department, JUST, Irbid, Jordan, 9/99 – 9/2001
Assistant Professor - ME Department, JUST, Irbid, Jordan, 9/96 – 9/99
1. Fikri Dweiri, Sameer Kumar , Sharfuddin Ahmed Khan, and Vipul Jain, (2016) “Designing an integrated AHP based decision support system for supplier selection in automotive industry” Expert Systems with Applications, Vol. 62, pp. 273-283.
2. Khan, S.A., Dweiri, F., and Jain, V., (2016) “Integrating Analytical Hierarchy Process and Quality Function Deployment in Automotive Supplier Selection”, International Journal of Business Excellence, Vol.9, No. 2, pp156-177.
3. Sakhuja, S., Jain, Vipul., and Dweiri, F., (2015) Application of an integrated MCDM approach for selecting outsourcing strategies in hotel industry, International Journal of Logistics Systems and Management, V. 20, No. 3, pp.304324.
4. Dweiri, F., Khan, S.A., and Jain, V., (2015) “Production Planning Forecasting Method Selection in a Supply Chain: A Case Study”, International Journal of Applied Management Science, V. 7 no. 1, pp, 38-58.
5. Dweiri, F. and Khan, S.A., (2015) “The use of statistical process control techniques in the web application products”, International Journal of Industrial and System Engineering. Vol.20, No. 1, pp. 69-83.
6. M. Shamsuzzaman, A. M. Sharif Ullah, and F. Dweiri (2013), “A Fuzzy Decision Model for the Selection of Coals for Industrial Use,” International Journal of Industrial and Systems Engineering, Vol. 14, No. 2, pp. 230-244.
7. Abdullah F. Al-Dwairi, Fikri T. Dweiri, and Omar M. Ashour, (2010) “A Novice-centered decision-support system for type synthesis of function-generation mechanisms,” Journal of Mechanism and Machine Theory, Vol. 45, No. 9, pp. 1252-1268.
8. Raid Al-Aomar and Fikri Dweiri, (2008) "A Customer-Oriented Decision Agent for Product Selection in Web-Based Services”, International Journal of Information Technology & Decision Making, Vol. 7, No. 1, pp. 35-52.
9. Fikri Dweiri and Faris M. Al-Oqla, (2006) "Material selection using analytical hierarchy process", Int. J. Computer Applications in Technology, Vol. 26, No.4, pp. 182-189.
10. F. T. Dweiri, M. M. Kablan, 2006 “Using fuzzy decision making for the evaluation of the project management internal efficiency”, Decision Support Systems, 42(2): 712-726.