CENTER OF EXCELLENCE
- The Center of Excellence is not operational on weekends (Friday, Saturday, and Sunday) and on public holidays.
Cost of treatment
The Center of Excellence accepts many health insurance companies. Contact us for further information.
For appointments and Senior Citizens’ services in the Center of Excellence please call 06 505 7666 (option 1)
- The Teaching Clinics are available from
Monday to Thursday
- The Teaching Clinics are not operational on weekends (Friday, Saturday, and Sunday) and on public holidays.
- The Teaching Clinics are
not operational during the midterm, midyear, and final exams week.
During term-time (September – June)
08:00 am - 12:00 pm
01:00 pm - 05:00 pm
- For FIRST VISITS to teaching clinics: Patients should be seen in the Urgent Care Clinic which operates from 8:00 - 12:00 pm / 1:00 - 5:00 pm
- For FIRST VISITS to teaching clinics: Only walk-in, no appointments are given for the Urgent Care Clinic.
- The Pediatric Clinics operates from 9:00 - 12:00 pm / 1:00 - 4:00 pm
During summer-time (July – August)
9:00 am - 11:00 pm
11:30 pm - 01:30 pm
- The Oral Medicine Clinic is not operational during the summertime.
Cost of treatment
The treatment is free of charge, but a
registration fee of 50 AED will be charged to register you at the time of the first visit, and
annually should you wish to continue receiving treatment in UDHS.
- There are charges if the patient wishes to be seen in the Center of Excellence.
- Patients registered in UDHS and seen in the Oral Medicine Teaching Clinic do not pay the consultancy fees, unless lab tests are required, in which cases the patient will cover lab charges.
- Patients registered in UDHS and seen in the People of Determination Teaching Clinic do not pay the consultancy fee unless the treatment has to be provided under general anesthesia, in which case personalized treatment costs will be estimated and advised to the patient.
- Treatment is free for patients registered in UDHS and seen in Oral Surgery Teaching Clinic unless some materials are required for the surgery (such as an implant, or bone grafts), in which case the patient will cover the materials cost.
To know more about the Teaching Clinics please call 06 505 7666 (option 2)
To know more about the Interns Clinic please call 06 505 7666 (option 3)