At UDHS, we are committed to people-centered care
The University Dental Hospital Sharjah (UDHS) values patients, family, and community participation in planning, delivery, evaluation, and quality improvement of care services in order to achieve the best possible health outcomes. UDHS aims to enhance high-impact engagement with the community by delivering exemplary people-centered care and services that will lead to the improvement of patient outcomes and experience.
At UDHS, we adhere to FOUR principles to guide us through the process of people-centered care:
Improving UDHS together
- Dignity and Respect: we listen to and respect our patients' and their families' perspectives and choices from different cultural and religious backgrounds and with varying social circumstances.
- Information sharing: we communicate and share complete and unbiased information with patients and families in ways that are affirming and useful to effectively participate in care and decision-making.
- Participation: we encourage and support patients and families in participating in care and decision-making at the level they choose.
- Collaboration: we collaborate with patients and families in policy and program development, research; facility design; and professional education, as well as in the delivery of care.
- We will involve you in all decisions related to the services delivered to you.
Surveys and Feedback Forms
- We want to hear from you, we have created a number of channels for you to give us your feedback and submit a complaint.
Report safety and risk concerns
JOIN US AS A PATIENT PARTNER!
If you are interested in joining our community of patient partners, please write to us email@example.com
, and staff from UDHS will be in touch with you with further details.