Welcome to the Executive MBA program at the University of Sharjah. Our program is specifically designed to provide a high quality learning experience for mid-career and other accomplished professionals from the industry and government sectors. We realize that you have many options but we believe our program has some distinct advantages; we provide a rigorous program for professional growth with a state of the art curriculum taught by highly qualified faculty with an emphasis on the Gulf and the UAE Business environments.
Our Executive MBA program has been offered by the AACSB accredited College of Business Administration at the University of Sharjah since 2000. It has the following characteristics, which will add distinct value to your career:
- Executive Focus: The program is designed for middle to upper level managers, or those with a business background, who will benefit from an applied business degree to pursue their careers in the private sector, government, or start their own businesses.
- Comprehensive Education: The program is designed for executives of all academic backgrounds. Those who do not have a background in business are required to complete remedial courses in accounting, finance, management, and economics.
- Broad Appeal: Our aim is to create a program with broad appeal such that it welcomes lawyers, medical professionals, law enforcement and military officers, and engineers and is designed to contribute to their professional growth.
- Personal touch: Our small classes are designed to increase student-faculty engagement.
- Applied Focus: Our EMBA program has an applied learning orientation. We focus on projects and real-world problem solving.
I invite you to explore the program in detail by browsing our website, visiting our office, chatting with our current students and alumni, or by contacting myself at firstname.lastname@example.org or Mrs. Irtifa Al Khatib at email@example.com.
Prof. Hussein A.Hassan Al-TamimiDirector, EMBA Program