- Obtaining the Abu Dhabi University award in the scientific research category in 2018, which was organized on the occasion of the Year of Zayed.
- Shield of the Ministry of Education in the United Arab Emirates, for participation in the training of academic advisors, 2017.
- Encouraging prize of the University of Sharjah in the field of teaching for the academic year 2015/2016.
- Ajman Businesswomen's Chamber Shield, November 2016.
- Shield of the Women's Union in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates, for participating in the activities of the International Women's Day, entitled Women after retirement, a spring that is renewed, March, 2012.
- Research grant from the Youth Research Program, Center for Social Research, American University.
Middle East Research Program Award (El Meirc).
- Scholarship from the Arab Women Organization, League of Arab States, October 2007.
- Medal from the National Center for Social and Criminological Research for the work and efforts exerted in organizing and coordinating the center's golden jubilee celebration.
I believe that the teaching profession is one of the unique and completely different professions from many other professions. It is a profession with a human mission that is responsible for transferring knowledge to others, and it requires special skills due to constant contact and interaction with people of different gender, nationality, culture, class status...etc. The sanctity of the profession requires us to br always in diligent attempts for training and development to be as high as the majesty and greatness of the profession. In support of this philosophy, I aim to:
-Development and renewal in the profession in accordance with the developments on the ground, so I joined most of the workshops and courses concerned with developing teaching and learning skills.
-The principles that I take into account when practicing the profession are the principle of individual differences, because it enables them to invest in special abilities and develop creativity and innovation among students, while at the same time strengthening and empowering the defaulters among them.
-Providing students with the ability to think, critically and objectively, and solve problems.
-Strengthening some values through the educational process, such as: democracy, acceptance of others, dialogue...etc.
-Link what the student learns to the lived reality and the changing events taking place in his society, which supports his knowledge and information.