1. Ennab, Rasha, Al-Shannag, Mamoon & Al-Barakat, Ali. (2020).The efficiency of the PQ4R strategy in understanding the mathematical proof among the primary school female students. Journal of Education and Practice, 11.
2. Rula, Qawasmi, Al-Shannag, Mamoon & Al-Barakat, Ali. (2020).The effectiveness of using the KWL strategy in improving the tenth grade's female students' learning of mathematical thinking. Journal of Educational and Psychological Sciences, Islamic University, 28(1), 749-770.
3. Al-Barakat, A. & Banihamed, F. (2018). The quality of formative assessment practices in physics learning environments in primary education. Dirasat, educational Science (Journal of the University of Jordan), 45(4).
4. Al-Barakat, A. & Muhidat, R. (2017). the effectiveness of blended learning based on historical approach in improving pupils' understanding of the nature of science and conceptual change in chemistry teaching environments. Journal of Educational and Psychological Sciences, Islamic University.
5. Al-Barakat, A. & Wadian, H. (2016). The effect of environmental approach in acquiring science process skills and improving cognitive achievement among fourth-grade's pupils. Dirasat, educational Science (Journal of the University of Jordan), 12, 303-320.
My philosophy of instruction is based on the principle, which confirms that knowledge does not accumulate passively, but rather as a result of the student’s active awareness processes, and that knowledge is an adaptive process that works to make the student’s behaviour more applicable and practice. This will organize and facilitate student to their learning experience and, develops cognitive structures. Moreover, knowledge is not a process of presenting and representing reality, but it has roots in the student’s biological and neurological structures. These form from social, cultural and linguistic interactions in learning environments.
In addition, my personal instruction philosophy is based on the principle of "how do you learn"; which emphasizes that the student builds his own knowledge, though, and understanding from the surrounding world. On this basis, my philosophy has numerous learning implications in learning environments, and the interpretation of students' learning behaviours.