2012 Doctor of Philosophy in Genetics (PhD), University of Kent, School of Biosciences,
2005 Master of Business Administration (MBA), University of Wales, Cardiff, UK.
2001 Bachelor of Zoology, Sciences College (B.Sc.), King Saud University, KSA.
1) Skinner BM*, Al Mutery A*, Smith D*, Völker M, Hojjat N, Raja S, Trim S, Houde P, Boecklen WJ, Griffin DK. (2104) Global patterns of apparent copy number variation in birds revealed by cross-species comparative genomic hybridization. Chromosome Res. DOI 10.1007/s10577-014-9405-0. *Joint first authors
2) Lithgow PE1, O'Connor R, Smith D, Fonseka G, Al Mutery A, Rathje C, Frodsham R, O'Brien P, Kasai F, Ferguson-Smith MA, Skinner BM, Griffin DK. (2014) Novel tools for characterizing inter and intra chromosomal rearrangements in avian microchromosomes. Chromosome Res. DOI 10.1007/s10577-014-9412-1.
1) Assembling genome and reconstructing chromosomes fusions in falcon. Abdullah Al Mutery, Deborah A Smith, Kara J. Turner, Ben M. Skinner, Darren K. Griffin. Poster in 18th International chromosomes Conference at Manchester, UK, 2011.
2) A phylogenetic evaluation of Falcon species using the Mitochondrial DNA Control region Abdullah Al Mutery, Krishna. SM, Ismail M, Wernery U, Griffin D. Poster from Postgraduate School of Biosciences, University of Kent, UK 2009.
3) DNA Sequence Variation in the Mitochondrial Control Region of Gyrfalcon and Peregrine falcon, Abdullah Al Mutery, Jafer O, Krishna. SM, Wernery U, and Griffin D. University of Kent, UK 2008.