1. Aisheh Ali, Yousef R. Badran, Mona R. Hassuneh, Khaled S. Sanber, Said I. Ismail. 2015. The effect of various interleukins on antibody production by Epstein Barr Virus (EBV) immortalized B cells. Monoclonal Antibodies in Immunodiagnosis and Immunotherapy. Jun;34(3):162-8,.
2. The Use of Bare or Functionalized Multiple element Magnetic Nanoparticles in Cancer Diagnosis and Therapy. INVENTORS: Khaled Najieb Elshuraydeh, Mona Rushdi Hassuneh, and Hanan Issa Malkawi. Registered Patent # (2847), Ministry of Industry and Trade, Amman, Jordan. Approved Sep., 2014).
3. Mona R. Hassuneh, Mitzi Nagarkatti and Prakash S. Nagarkatti. 2013. The Role of Interleukin (IL)-10 in the Regulation of Tumorigenicity of a T Cell Lymphoma. Leukemia and Lymphoma. 54(4):827-834.
4. Mona R. Hassuneh, Wamidh H. Talib and Maysaa’ A. Albini. 2012. Immunotoxicity Induced by Subtoxic Doses of Paraquat: Implication of Shifting Cytokine Gene Expression Towards TH17 Phenotype. Chemical Research in Toxicology. Oct 15;25(10):2112-6
5. Khaled N. Elshuraydeh, Hanan I. Malkawi, and Mona Hassuneh. Bionanotechnology II: Global Prospects, Chapter 17. Production of Bare Multiple-Element Magnetic Nanoparticles and Their Use in Fast Detection and Removal of Pathogenic Bacteria from Water Resources. 2011, Taylor & Francis Group Publishing, London, GB. P: 315-326.
6. Anticancer and Antibacterial Agents, UK registered patent (GB2442951). Inventors: Al- Qaisi, A., Hiari, Y. M., M., Zahra J., Hassuneh, M. R and El-Abadelah, M. Approved Feb., 2011.
7. Method for the Production of Bare (Non-functionalized) Multiple Element Magnetic Nanoparticles and their use in Fast Detection and Removal of Pathogenic Bacteria from Water Resources. INVENTORS: Khaled Najieb Elshuraydeh, Hanan Issa Malkawi, and Mona Hassuneh. Registered Patent # (2450), Ministry of Industry and Trade, Amman, Jordan. Approved Feb., 2008.
8. Abu Shuheil, M. Y., Hassuneh, M. R. Al-Hiari, Y. M., Qaisi, A. M. and El-Abadelah, M. M. 2007. Heterocycles[h]- fused onto 4-oxoquinoline-3-carboxylic acid, III Facile synthesis and antitumor activity of model heterocycles [a]-fused onto pyrido[2,3-f]quinoxaline-3-carboxylic acids. Heterocycles. 71(10): 2155-2172.
9. [a] fused heterocyclic-pyrido [2,3-f] quinoxaline-2-carboxylic acid derivatives and their pyriod [3,2-g] analogs, a process for their preparation and their potential uses as anticancer and antibacterial agents”. Registered Patent # (2345), Ministry of Industry and Trade, Amman, Jordan. Approved 2007.
10. Camacho IA, Hassuneh MR, Nagarkatti M, Nagarkatti PS. 2001. Enhanced activation-induced cell death as a mechanism of 2,3,7,8-tetrachlorodibenzo-p-dioxin (TCDD)-induced immunotoxicity in peripheral T cells. Toxicology. 165(1):51-63.
11. Abuharfeil N, Sarsour E, Hassuneh M. 2001. The effect of sodium nitrite on some parameters of the immune system. Food Chem Toxicol. 39(2):119-24.
12. Zeytun A, Hassuneh M, Nagarkatti M, Nagarkatti PS. 1997. Fas-Fas ligand-based interactions between tumor cells and tumor-specific cytotoxic T lymphocytes: a lethal two-way street. Blood. 90(5):1952-9.
13. Hassuneh, M., Nagarkatti, P. S. and Nagarkatti, M. 1997. Evidence for the participation of interleukin-2 and interleukin-4 in the regulation of autonomous growth and tumorigenesis of transformed cells of lymphoid origin. Blood 89: 610.
14. Hassuneh, M., Nagarkatti, P.S. and Nagarkatti, M. 1996. Dysregulation of Cytokine Gene Expression as a cause of T cell Transformation and In vivo Tumorigenicity. In Molecular Biology of Hematopoiesis, Ed. N. G. Abraham, Plehum Press, New York.
15. Nagarkatti, M., Hassuneh, M., Seth, A., Manickasundari, K. and Nagarkatti, P. 1994. Constitutive Activation of IL-2 Gene in the Induction of Spontaneous ex vivo Transformation and Tumorigenicity of T cells. Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA. 91:7638.
16. Nagarkatti, M., Hassuneh, M., Seth, A. and Nagarkatti, P. S. 1993. Inhibition of Tumorigenicity of an ex vivo transformed T cell clone using antibodies against interleukin-2 and interleukin-2 receptors. Recent Adv. Chemotherapy p:998-999.
17. Hammond, D., Nagarkatti, P., Gote, L., Seth, A., Hassuneh, M. and Nagarkatti, M. 1993. Double-negative T cells from MRL-Lpr/Lpr mice mediate cytotoxic activity when triggered through adhesion molecules and constitutively express perforin gene. J. Exp. Med. 178:2225.