Graduates from the Biotechnology program have many opportunities to be employed in various positions such as
- Lab specialists in food processing and manufacturing, pharmaceuticals, medical pathology and diagnostics, reproductive biology industries, plant biotechnology and a range of veterinary and agricultural supporting industries.
- Forensic, medical and quality control laboratory specialists for conducting DNA analysis related to criminal investigations and diagnosis of microbial and genetic diseases.
- Environmental consultants to assess and monitor environmental contamination and help in developing landfill sites and implementing environmental bioremediation programs.
- Scientific journalists and media presenters writing articles and helping preparing broadcast programs to communicate the importance of scientific development to the public.
- Sales representative/marketing professional to sell and provide advice about special scientific products to clients in research, help to solve specific problems related to equipment applications and experimental procedures.