Ph.D., Biology (Proteomic Microbiology), University of Poitiers, Faculty of Medicine and Pharmacy, France, 2008.
M.Sc. , Physiology, Molecular and Cellular Biology, University of Poitiers, Faculty of Fundamental and Applied Sciences, France, 2005.
B.Sc., Biology, Lebanese University, Faculty of Fundamental and Applied Sciences, Lebanon, 2003
2020-Present: Associate Professor, College of Pharmacy, University of Sharjah, UAE,
2015-2020: Assistant Professor, College of Pharmacy, University of Sharjah, UAE,
2010-2015: Assistant Professor, College of Pharmacy, Al Ain University of Science and Technology, Al Ain, UAE,
2009-2010: Post-Doctoral Research Associate, Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences, United Arab Emirates University, Al Ain, UAE and Visiting Assistant Professor, College of Science, Lebanese University, Tripoli, Lebanon.
2007-2008: Teaching assistant, Department of Psychology, University of Poitiers, France.
1. Head of the Infection Prevention Control Committee, UOS, College of Pharmacy, 2020.
2. Head of the Program Assessment Committee, UOS, College of Pharmacy, 2016-2018.
3. Member of the Program evaluation and educational quality assurance, UOS, College of Pharmacy, 2015-2020.
4. Head of the Academic advising and counseling committee, UOS, 2015/2016.
5. Member of the Academic advising and counseling committee, UOS, 2016 till present.
1. Targeted Research grant_ Univeristy of Sharjah (188 000 AED), 2018-2021 Project title: Evaluation of the antibiotic resistance of Helicobacter pylori : a class 1 carcinogen for a better prevention of gastric cancer in United Arab Emirates
2. Research competitive grant_ Univeristy of Sharjah (80 000 AED), 2016. Project title: Molecular and Cellular impact of probiotics on gastric ulcer.
3. Research seed grant_ Univeristy of Sharjah (39 000 AED), 2016. Project title: H. pylori infection in UAE: Prevalence and risk factors.
4. Boehringer Ingelheim / University of Sharjah research grant (11 000 AED), 2016. Project title : Prevalence and relationship between H. pylori infection and diabetes in the United Arab Emirates population
5. Evaluation of a standardized method of protein purification and identification after discovery by MS. Bio-Rad Laboratories, CEA-Saclay, Gif-sur-Yvette, France, 2008.
6. Proteomic Helicobacter pylori biomarkers discriminative of low-grade gastric MALT lymphoma and duodenal ulcer. Prof. Francis Megraud. Université Victor Segalen Bordeaux 2, France, 2010.
7. Changes in protein expression profiles of the strain TN2GF4 of H. pylori after experimental infection of Mongolian gerbils. Prof. Yoshio YAMAOKA. Veteran Affairs Medical Center and Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, Texas, USA,2010.
1. Guerrier L, D’Autreaux B, Atanassov C, Khoder G, Boschetti E. Journal of Proteomics Evaluation of a standardized method of protein purification and identification after discovery by MS, 2008.
2. Khoder G, Yamaoka Y, Fauchère JL, Graham D, Burucoa C, Atanassov C. Journal of Chromatography B. Proteomic Helicobacter pylori biomarkers discriminating between duodenal ulcer and gastric cancer, 2009.
3. Bernarde C, Khoder G, Lehours P, Burucoa C, Fauchère JL, Delchier JC, Mégraud F, Atanassov C.. Journal of Proteomics. Proteomic Helicobacter pylori biomarkers discriminative of low-grade gastric MALT lymphoma and duodenal ulcer, 2009.
4. Hammadi M, Adi M, Jhon R, Khoder G, Karam S. World journal of Gastroenterology. Dysregulation of gastric H,K-ATPase by cigarette smoke extract, 2009.
5. Mass Spectrometry for Microbial Proteomics, Part I, Chapter 1, Changing concepts in the characterization of microbes and the influence of mass spectrometry. Shah, H. N., Chilton, C., Rajakaruna, L., Gaulton, T., Hallas, G., Atanassov, H., Khoder, G., Rakowska, P. D., Cerasoli, E. and Gharbia, S. E. 1st Edition July 2010. John Wiley and sons / United Kingdom.
6. Al-Marzoqee F, Khoder G, Al-Awadhi H, John R., Beg A, Vincze A, Branicki F and Karam S. International journal of oncology. Up-regulation and inhibition of nuclear translocation of Oct4 during multistep gastric carcinogenesis. 2012.
7. Khoder G. International Journal of Pharmacy. Eradication failure of H. pylori is related to the nationality of the UAE residents in Al Ain. 2014.
8. Khoder G, Al Menhali A., Yaseer F, Karam S. Experimental and therapeutic medicine. Potential role of probiotics in gastric ulcer management, 2016.
9. Soliman S, Alnajdy D, El-keblawy A, Mosa K, Khoder G, Noreddin A. Pharmacognosy reviews. Plant`s Natural Products as Alternative Promising Anti-Candida drugs. 2017.
10. Muhammad JS, Eladl MA, Khoder G. Helicobacter pylori-induced DNA Methylation as an Epigenetic Modulator of Gastric Cancer: Recent Outcomes and Future Direction. Pathogens. 2019
11. Khoder G., Muhammad JSP, Mahmoud I, Soliman S, Burucoa S. Pathogens. Prevalence of Helicobacter pylori and its associated factors among healthy asymptomatic residents in the United Arab Emirates. 2019.
12. Dash N, Khoder G, Nada A, AL Bataineh M. PLoS One. Exploring the Impact of Helicobacter pylori on Gut Microbiome Composition. 2019.
13. Khoder G, Al Yassir F, Al Menhali A, Sugathan S, Karam S. International Journal of Molecular Science. Probiotics Upregulate Trefoil Factors and Downregulate Pepsinogen in the Mouse Stomach. 2019
14. Touil H., Boucherit K., Boucherit-Otmani, Z., Khoder G., Madkour M. and Soliman S. Biomolecules. Optimum Inhibition of Amphotericin-B-Resistant Candida albicans Strain in Single- and Mixed-Species Biofilms by Candida and Non-Candida Terpenoids. 2020.
15. Soliman S, Abouleish M., Khoder G., Khalida B., Husama H., Ameena K., Husseina R., Abou-Hashem M. Journal of Herbal Medicine. The scientiﬁc basis of the antibacterial traditional use of Calligonum comosum in UAE. 2020.
16. El-Huneidi W, Bajbouj K, Muhammad JS, Vinod A, Shafarin J, Khoder G., Saleh MA, Taneera J, Abu-Gharbieh E. Pharmaceuticals. Carnosic Acid Induces Apoptosis and Inhibits Akt/mTOR Signaling in Human Gastric Cancer Cell Lines. 2021.
17. Harati R, Mabondzo A, Tlili A, Khoder G., Mahfood M, Hamoudi R. Breast Cancer Res Treat. Combinatorial targeting of microRNA-26b and microRNA-101 exerts a synergistic inhibition on cyclooxygenase-2 in brain metastatic triple-negative breast cancer cells. 2021.
18. Al Yassir F, Khoder G.*, Al Menhali A, Sugathan S, Karam S. Biology. Modulation of stem cell progeny by probiotics during regeneration of gastric mucosal erosions. 2021.
19. Khoder G.*, Mina S. Muhammad JSP, Mahmoud I, Burucoa S. Biology. Helicobacter pylori Infection in Tripoli, North Lebanon: Assessment and Risk Factors. 2021.
20. Almehdi AM, Khoder G, Alchakee AS, Alsayyid AT, Sarg NH, Soliman SSM. SARS-CoV-2 spike protein: pathogenesis, vaccines, and potential therapies. Infection. 2021.