|1. General medicine|
· deals with adult medical conditions which do not involve any surgical procedures.
|2. Family Medicine|
· primary care that provides continuing and comprehensive health care for the individual and family across all ages, genders, diseases, and parts of the body.
· deals with the health and medical care of infants, children, and adolescents from birth up to the age of 18.
|4. Obstetrics and Gynecology|
· provide maternity services such as: antenatal and postnatal care, maternal and fetal surveillance, and prenatal diagnosis. Also Investigates and treats problems relating to the female urinary tract and reproductive organs, such as Endometriosis, infertility and incontinence.
· Deals with origin, diagnosis, prevention, and management of mental disorders and emotional and behavioural disturbances.
· For the diagnosis and management of diseases of the digestive system