Senior Lecturer in Medical Education - Qassim University (KSA):
25/8/2015 – 30/7/2019
Head of the faculty development unit, coordinator of curriculum reform project
based on competency-based medical education, coordinator of the problem review
committee, course organizer, PBL tutor, member of assessment,
central exam committee, and strategic planning unit.
Head of Medical Education Unit - Public Health Institute:
8/7/2012 – 8/7/2015
Head of Medical unit, head of the curriculum committee, deputy chair of the standing
committee of the curriculum, deputy of academy secretary, and convener of academic
Director of Education Development for Health Professions Centre -
Academy of Health Sciences: 5/7/2010– 5/7/2012
Director of Education Development for Health Professions Centre,
Deputy of the standing committee of the curriculum, member of the Scientific Council.
1. Saravanan, C., Mahmoud, I., Elshami, W., & Taha, M. H. (2020). Knowledge, Anxiety, Fear, and Psychological Distress about COVID-19 among University Students in the United Arab Emirates. Frontiers in Psychiatry, 11, 1057.
2. Wadi M, Saleh M Nour-El-Din, Alamro AS, Taha MH. Assessment unit in medical education: structure and function. Education in Medicine Journal. 2020;12(3):31–38. https:// doi.org/10.21315/eimj2020.12.3.4
3. Ahmed, M. H., Abdalla, M. E., & Taha M. H. (2020). Why social accountability of medical schools in Sudan can lead to better primary healthcare and excellence in medical education?. Journal of Family Medicine and Primary Care, 9(8), 3820.
4. Wadi M, Abdalla M, Khalafalla H, Taha M.H, 2020, 'The assessment clock: A model to prioritize the principles of the utility of assessment formula in emergency situations, such as the COVID-19 pandemic', MedEdPublish, 9, , 86, https://doi.org/10.15694/mep.2020.000086.1
5. Taha M.H, Abdalla M, Wadi M, Khalafalla H, 2020, 'Curriculum delivery in Medical Education during an emergency: A guide based on the responses to the COVID-19 pandemic ', MedEdPublish, 9, , 69,
6. Abdalla, M. E., & Taha, M. H. (2020). Improvement of the medical education situation in Sudan: Collegectomy is not the only management option. Sudan Journal of Medical Sciences, 15(1), 85-90.
7. Alrebish, S. A., Taha, M. H., Ahmed, M. H., & Abdalla, M. E. (2020). Commitment towards a better future for medical education in Saudi Arabia: the efforts of the college of medicine at Qassim University to become socially accountable. Medical Education Online, 25(1), 1710328.
8. Taha, M. H. (2019). Medical education in Sudan: a recommendation to adopt competency-based medical education curricula for improving practices (SudaniMEDs). Sudan Journal of Medical Sciences, 14(3), 126-131.
Available at: https://knepublishing.com/index.php/SJMS/article/view/5212
9. Dafallah, M.A., Ragab, E.A., Salih, M.H., Nuri, W., Osman, R.O.M., Osman, M., Taha, M.H. and Mohamed, H., Breaking bad news: Awareness and practice among Sudanese doctors.
10. TAHA, M. H., Ahmed, Y., El Hassan, Y. A., ALI, N. A., & WADI, M. (2019). Internal Medicine Residents' perceptions of learning environment in postgraduate training In Sudan. Future of Medical Education Journal.
11. Taha, M. H., Shehzad, K., Alamro, A. S., & Wadi, M. (2019). Internet Use and Addiction Among Medical Students in Qassim University, Saudi Arabia. Sultan Qaboos University Medical Journal, 19(2), e142–e147. doi:10.18295/squmj.2019.19.02.010
12. Ahmed, Yasar, Taha MH, Salma Al-Neel, and Abdelrahim M. Gaffar. "Students’ perception of the learning environment and its relation to their study year and performance in Sudan." Int J Med Educ 9 (2018): 145-150.
13. Taha MH. Assessing patient satisfaction with Sudanese doctors. J Adv Med Educ Prof. 2019;7(2):105-106.
14. Taha, M. H., Abdalla, M. E. H., & Ahmed, Y. (2019). Does Curriculum Analysis in Clinical Residency Training Need to be Different?. Journal of Medical Education and Curricular Development, 6, 2382120519888639.
15. Taha M.H., Ahmed Y, Abdalla M.E. GA. Exploring factors affecting the quality of postgraduate medical education in sudan: residents perspective. Int J Med Sci Res Pract @BULLET. 2019;6(2):1– http://www.ijmse.com/uploads/1/4/0/3/14032141/ijmse2019_6_2__7-15.pdf
16. Ahmed, Yasar, Taha MH, Salma Alneel, and Abdelrahim M. Gaffar. "Evaluation of the learning environment and the perceived weakness of the curriculum: the student perspective." International Journal of Research in Medical Sciences 7, no. 1 (2019): 165.
17. Alrebish, S. and Taha MH, 2017, March. Evaluation of Communication Skills and Health Profession Education Course in the Preparatory Year at Qassim University, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. In Proceedings of the Second National Conference for Prep Year in Saudi Universities, AL-Imam Muhammad Ibn Saud University, Riyadh (pp. 8-9).
18. Alamro AS, Wadi M, Taha MH, Saleh M N-E-D. Effectiveness of the New Approach of Student- .AUMJ, 2018 March 1; 5(1): 19 – 26