Senior Lecturer in Medical Education - Qassim University (KSA):
25/8/2015 – 30/7/2019
Head of the faculty development unit, coordinator of curriculum reform project
based on competency-based medical education, coordinator of the problem review
committee, course organizer, PBL tutor, member of assessment,
central exam committee, and strategic planning unit.
Head of Medical Education Unit - Public Health Institute:
8/7/2012 – 8/7/2015
Head of Medical unit, head of the curriculum committee, deputy chair of the standing
committee of the curriculum, deputy of academy secretary, and convener of academic
Director of Education Development for Health Professions Centre -
Academy of Health Sciences: 5/7/2010– 5/7/2012
Director of Education Development for Health Professions Centre,
Deputy of the standing committee of the curriculum, member of the Scientific Council.
1. Alamro AS, Wadi M, Taha MH, Saleh M N-E-D. Effectiveness of the New Approach of Student- .AUMJ, 2018 March 1; 5(1): 19 – 26
2. Taha M.H., Ahmed Y, Abdalla M.E. GA. Exploring factors affecting the quality of postgraduate medical education in sudan: residents perspective. Int J Med Sci Res Pract @BULLET. 2019;6(2):1–9. http://www.ijmse.com/uploads/1/4/0/3/14032141/ijmse2019_6_2__7-15.pdf
3. Taha MH. Assessing patient satisfaction with Sudanese doctors. J Adv Med Educ Prof. 2019;7(2):105-106.
4. Ahmed, Yasar, Taha MH, Salma Alneel, and Abdelrahim M. Gaffar. "Evaluation of the learning environment and the perceived weakness of the curriculum: the student perspective." International Journal of Research in Medical Sciences 7, no. 1 (2019): 165.
5. Ahmed, Yasar, Taha MH, Salma Al-Neel, and Abdelrahim M. Gaffar. "Students’ perception of the learning environment and its relation to their study year and performance in Sudan." Int J Med Educ 9 (2018): 145-150.
6. Alrebish, S. and Taha MH, 2017, March. Evaluation of Communication Skills and Health Profession Education Course in the Preparatory Year at Qassim University, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. In Proceedings of the Second National Conference for Prep Year in Saudi Universities, AL-Imam Muhammad Ibn Saud University, Riyadh (pp. 8-9).