1. NAJIM HA, ALI A. (1993) Neuropsychiatric Manifestations of Typhoid Fever. The Arab J. Psychiat. 4; (2) 100 – 105.
2. NAJIM HA (1989) Music and Sleep disorders. Journal of the College of Education in Mosul. 17; (2) 122 – 129.
3. NAJIM HA. (1989) Music and Psychotherapy. Afaq Arabia. 14; (9) 98 – 105
4. NAJIM HA. (1987) Schizophrenia: Madness of a person or a society. Al-Arabi Magazine. Kuwait 243; (5) 44 – 49.
5. NAJIM HA (1989) Normal and Abnormal in Human Behaviour. Medicine and Science J. 37 3-5.
6. NAJIM HA (1990) Meaning and Concept of Lectures. J. AL-Jama’a 60 2-4
7. NAJIM HA, ABDULLAH MH. Critical analysis of Students Opinion of Lectures and Examinations. Iraqi Medical Journal. Accepted for publication.
8. NAJIM HA, ISMAIL SH. Childhood Nocturnal Enuresis in Mosul. Accepted for publication in Ann. Coll. Med. Mosul.
9. NAJIM HA, MAHMMOD ZA. Efficacy of Lorazepam and its side effects. Accepted for publication in Yemen Medical J.
10. NAJIM HA (1982) Eternal Crisis of Human Beings between Creative Work and Mental Illness. El-Doustor Magazine published in London 94, 34-51
11. Al-HAMDANI R, SLEEM M, NAJIM HA. Cerebrospinal fluid Enzyme Activity in Patients with Infectious Brain Diseases. Accepted for publication in the Iraqi Medical Journal.
12. NAJIM H A, & McCrone P (2002) The Camberwell Assessment of Needs (CAN): comparison of assessments by staff and patients of the needs of severely mentally ill in semi-rural community setting. Psychiatric Bulletin (2005) 29, (13-17).
13. NAJIM HA, ALBADRANI EA & SULTAN KO. Psychiatric Morbidity of Renal Dialysis Patients in Mosul Iraq. Journal of International Psychiatry October 2007.
14. NAJIM HA, Al-HABBO & SULTAN KO. Trends in Admissions of Conversion Disorder in Mosul, Iraq. Psychiatria Danubina(2011) 23 Suppl 29-32.
15. NAJIM HA (2011) Lets Treat Treatment Resistant Schizophrenia and Reduce Clozapine Side Effects British Journal of Psychiatrists 31.8.2011.
16. NAJIM HA (2011) Looking After Physical Health of People with Schizophrenia Improves Outcome and Quality of Life. British Journal Of Psychiatry 20.10.2011
17. NAJIM HA & LOUGHRAN M (2012) Analysis of GPs’ Opinion IN Psychiatrists’ New Patients Letter. Progress in Neurology and Psychiatry. Vol 16; 6 November/December 2012.
18. NAJIM HA(2013) Case Identification of Severe Mental Illness in Maidstone.A Semi-rural Area. Psychiatria Danubina 2013 Vol 25 Supp 158-164.
19. NAJIM HA, HEATH D & SINGH P. Antipsychotic Prescribing Before Clozapine in a Community Psychiatric Hospital- A Case Review. . Psychiatria Danubina 2013 Vol 25 Supp 165-170
20. NAJIM HA & ISLAM N . Checking Physical Health of Patients on Risperidone Long-Acting Injectable Depot. . Psychiatria Danubina 2013 Vol 25 Supp 171-173
21. WILDIN H & NAJIM HA. Clinical Outcomes of Deport and Wellbeing Clinic, Results of Physical Health Checks. . Psychiatria Danubina 2013 Vol 25 Supp 174-177
22. NAJIM HA, SALEEM K, AL-SHIRBINY B & EZEASOR N. Analysis of Clinical Observation on Acute Psychiatric Wards. . Psychiatria Danubina 2013 Vol 25 Supp 178-181.
23. NAJIM HA & SHAIK R. A Critical Review of Patients Under Section 5(2) of The Mental Health Act of 1983. . Psychiatria Danubina 2013 Vol 25 Supp 240-243.
24. NAJIM HA & OMER. "Sociodemographic and clinical features of patients with depressive disorder in Khartoum, Sudan." Psychiatria Danubina 27 (2015): 240-242.
25. NAJIM HA & JAFFAR K. "A Completed Cycle Audit of Psychiatric Discharge Summaries." Psychiatria Danubina 27 (2015): 432-434.
26. NAJIM HA & SINGH P. "Critical Analysis of Psychiatrists' Opinion in GP Referral letter." Psychiatria Danubina 27 (2015): 429-431.
27. Khalid Omar Sultan, Bashar Shaker Mahmood, Zainab Najim , Dhiher Jameel Al-Habboo, and Hellme Najim . Psychiatric Manifestation of Patients with Epilepsy in Mosul Iraq. Psychiatria Danubina 29(2017):
28. Dhaher Jameel Al-Habboo, Khalid Omar Sultan, Zainab Najim & Hellme Najim. Psychiatric Manifestation of Patients with Bronchial Asthma in Mosul Iraq. Psychiatria Danubina 29 (2017):
29. Has Risperidone Long Acting Injectable Form reduced Number of Admissions and Days stayed in Hospital. Psychiatria Danubina 29 (2017):