Associate Professor of Pharmacology, Faculty of Medicine, Cairo University.
Assistant Professor of Pharmacology, College of Pharmacy, University of Sharjah, UAE
Tutor in the Egyptian Medical Syndicate preparatory courses for MRCP(UK).
Member of the Committee of Clinical Pharmacology & Pharmacy, Cairo University Hospitals.
2006- Jan, 2009
Clinical and genetic consultant of Bibliotheca alexandrina Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy (BA-HCM) research project in Cairo (the project is under support of MagdiYacoub Research Institute in Harefield and Oxford University- UK).
Assistant Lecturer of Pharmacology, Faculty of Medicine, Cairo University.
Demonstrator of Pharmacology, Cairo University
Full-time Resident, Critical Care Department, Kasr Al-Aini University Hospitals, Faculty of Medicine, Cairo University.
House Officer, Kasr Al-Aini University Hospitals, Faculty of Medicine, Cairo University.
Johnson JN, Grifoni C, Bos JM, Saber-Ayad M,Ommen SR, Nistri S, Cecchi F, Olivotto I, Ackerman MJ. Prevalence and clinical correlates of QT prolongation in patients with hypertrophic cardiomyopathy. Eur Heart J. 2011 May;32(9):1114-20.
2. Saber-Ayad M,Nassar YS, Latif IA. Angiotensin-converting enzyme I/D gene polymorphism affects early cardiac response to professional training in young footballers. JRAAS 2014;15(3): 236-42.
3. Ibrahim OM, Saber-Ayad M. Antibiotic misuse in different hospital wards (A pilot study in an Egyptian Hospital). AJPCR 2012;5(2):95-7.
4. Semreen MH, EL-Awady R, Abu-Odeh R, Saber-Ayad M, Al-Qawasmeh R, Chouaib S, Voelter W, Al-Tel T. Tandem Multicomponent Reactions toward the design and synthesis of novel antibacterial and cytotoxic motifs. Curr Med Chemistry 2013;20: 1445-59.
5. KassemHSh, Azer RS, Ayad MS,Moharem-Elgamal S, Magdy G, Elguindy A, Cecchi F, Olivottol I, Yacoub MH. Early reaults of sarcomeric gene screening from the Egyptian National BA-HCM Program. JCATR 2013; 6(1):65-80.
6. Mostafa-Hedeab G, Saber-Ayad M,Latif IA, Elkashab SO, AbdElshafey S, Elshaboney TH, Mostafa MI, Zaki MM.Functional G1199A ABCB1 polymorphism may have an effect on cyclosporine blood concentration in renal transplanted patients. J clin Pharmacol 2013; 53(8):827-33.
7. Omar HA, Tolba MF, Saber-Ayad M. Potential Targets of Energy Restriction Mimetic Agents in Cancer Cells. Future Oncology 2014; 10(16):2547-2550.
8. El-Awady R, Semreen MH, Saber-Ayad M, Cyprian F, Menon V, Al-Tel T. Modulation of DNA damage response and induction of apoptosis mediates synergism between doxorubicin and a new imidazopyridine derivative in breast and lung cancer cells. DNA Repair 2016;37: 1-11
First Award for Young Investigators in the Annual International Conference of the Egyptian Society of Cardiology, February, 2002.
o Third Young Investigator's Award in the 6th Annual Meeting of the Egyptian Society of Hypertension, April, 2002.
o First Young Investigator's Award in the 10th Annual Meeting of the Egyptian Society of Hypertension, April, 2006.
o Award for the best thesis, Cairo University, 2009 (as a supervisor).
o Award for best research group, University of Sharjah, 2011/2012.