• 2009-2011: Assistant Professor of Anatomy & Embryology: Basic Medical Science Department, Faculty of Medicine, King Saud bin Abdul-Aziz University for health science, King Fahad Medical City, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
• 2008-2009: Anatomy Instructor and Post doctor Researcher, Oral Biology & Anatomy Department, college of Dentistery, Medical College of Georgia, Augusta, USA.
• 2006-2008: Lecturer of Anatomy & embryology, Department of Anatomy, Faculty of Medicine, Mansoura University.
• 2001-2006: Assistance Lecturer of Anatomy, Department of Anatomy, College of Medicine, Mansoura University.
• 1997-2001: Demonstrator of Anatomy, Department of Anatomy, College of Medicine, Mansoura University.
• 1995-1997: GP, Ministry of Health, Egypt
• Has an extensive experience in teaching Human Anatomy, Human Embryology, Neuroanatomical sciences, Histology, and Biology to undergraduate medical and dental students.
• Innovation in anatomy education by using online social networks through establishing a Facebook page.
• Adapted information technology in teaching by developing computer based educational self-assessment and learning PowerPoint presentations.
• Integrated and strengthened applied aspects in teaching anatomy including cross-sectional, imaging, surgical, clinical, and surface anatomy.
• Diversified practical teaching by including surface anatomy demonstrations, introducing endoscopic and laparoscopic views, and by initiating bedside ultrasound anatomy teaching besides the standard cadaver dissection, plastic and plastinated models demonstration.
• Supervising students in performing undergraduate research as a partial fulfilment to the requirements of the community health project program.
• Teaching a biology course (Essentials of Human Anatomy & Physiology “Elaine N. Marieb”) for the foundation year students in medicine and dentistry colleges.
• Coordination of the Problem-Based Learning (PBL) system units (CVS, GIT, Renal and Reproductive units) and Facilitation PBL classes and Team-Based Learning (TBL) groups.
• Developing and editing a variety of main and mini problems for the PBL curriculum.
• Writing and editing a multitude of MCQs, scenarios and short answer questions for problem based questions.
• Sharing in Theory, OSPE, OSCE and PBL assessment as well as assessment committee membership,
Running e-learning courses in Anatomy, Embryology, Histology and Biology
• Educational advising for the students.