2014 till date: Assistant professor (College of Medicine, University of Sharjah, UAE)
2011- 2014: Assistant Professor, Gulf Medical University, UAE.
2009-2011: Lecturer, Gulf Medical University, UAE.
2007-2008: Selection grade Lecturer, Manipal University, India.
20-07-07 to 19-07-2007: Assistant professor, Manipal University, India.
2004-2007: Senior Grade Lecturer, Manipal University, India.
1996-2004: Lecturer, Manipal University, India.
1. Anu V Ranade. Protective effect of Vitamin C and Vitamin E on experimentally induced testicular torsion and detorsion in rat model. International Journal of Medical and Health Sciences 2015; 2(8):828.
2. Rajalakshmi Rai, Latha V Prabhu, Anu V Ranade, Hema Kini, Chitra P Rao and Suchetha K Shetty. Quantification of retinal thickness with biochemical parameters in sildenafil induced male rats. International Journal of Recent Scientific Research. 2013; 4(12): 2048-2051.
3. Rajalakshmi Rai, Anu V Ranade, Latha V Prabhu, Ashwin Rai. Variant left testicular artery from the superior polar artery and triple right renal arteries: a case report. Eur J Anat 2013; 17(4): 262-264.
4. Latha V Prabhu, Rajalakshmi Rai, Anu V Ranade, Hema Kini, Ashwin Krishnamurthy, Kavitha Leigelin Bernhardt.. Effect of sildenafil-induced nitric oxide on the histomorphology of cardiomyocytes in male rats. Int J App Basic Med Res. 2013; 3(2): 84-87.
5. Vinodini N A, Yogesh Tripathi, Raghuveer CV, Anu Ranade, Asha Kamath, Sheila Pai Effect of antioxidants (viramin C) on tissue ceruloplasmin following renal ischemia reperfusion in wistar rats. Int J Biomedical and Advanced Research.2012; 3: 36-39
6. Rajalakshmi Rai, Anu V Ranade, Shwetha Sequeira, Rajanigandha Vadagaonkar, P J Jiji, Mamatha T. Unique distribution by the peroneal nerves: a case report. Surg Radiol Anat. 2012; 34 (6):559-61