"Fellow HEA: The Higher Education Academy, UK (2017)
RNutr: Registered Nutritionist- Association for Nutrition, UK (2016).
PhD: Chemical Pathology & Metabolic Medicine, The University of Liverpool, UK (2008).
Member, British Association for Clinical Biochemistry, UK (2006).
MRCPath: Member of the Royal Collage of Pathology, UK (2003).
MSc: Chemical Pathology & Molecular Biology, The University of Surrey, UK (2002).
MB ChB: Medical School, The University of Baghdad (1997). "
1. Course Leader (Associate Professor) for the Nutrition and Human Health Programme,the University of Suffolk, UK.(2017- 2022)
2. Clinical Lecturer and Research Teaching Fellow, at the School of Medicine, Health Policy and Practice, University of East Anglia, UK, (2010-2020).
3. Senior Lecturer in Metabolic Medicine and Clinical Nutrition at the University of Suffolk, UK (2016-2017).
4. Lecturer in Regenerative medicine at the University of Suffolk, UK, (2012-2016).
5. Clinical Lecturer and Associate Teaching Fellow, Schools of Medicine and Pharmacy, University of East Anglia, UK, (2009-2010).
6. Lecturer Health and Social Care, Salford, Preston and Bury University Colleges, UK, (2008- 2009).
7. Clinical Research Scientist, School of Chemistry/Biochemistry, University of Liverpool, UK, (2006-2008).
8. Lecturer Clinical Biochemistry and Human Biology, Chester University Collage, UK, (2003- 2004).
9. Clinical Training, The Royal Infirmary Surrey Hospital, UK, (2001- 2002)
1. The International Asthma, Allergy and COPD conference in Dubai- UAE- (2019) AWARDED a first place poster winner certificate.
2. The Health International Health Conference. –Navarra, Spain- (2018) oral presentations
3. International Conference on food Science and Bioprocess technology- Dubai, UAE- (2017)-Speaker through competition
4. The 3rd NNEdPro International Summit on Medical Nutrition Education and Research. University of Cambridge-UK- (2017)- Speaker through invitation.
5. British Society for Parasitology - Cardiff University, Annual national meeting - UK (2010)-Speaker through invitation.
6. Focus 2009 - The Association of Clinical Biochemistry, Annual national meeting - UK (2009)-Speaker through competition.
7. Focus 2007 - The Association of Clinical Biochemistry, Annual national meeting - UK (2007)-Poster presentation through competition
8. Focus 2006 - The Association of Clinical Biochemistry, Annual national meeting - UK (2006)-Speaker through competition
9. International Congress on Obesity at Sydney, Australia (2006)-Speaker through invitation.
10. ASO Meeting - Association for the Study of Obesity- Adipose Tissue in Inflammation and Metabolism – UK (2006)-Speaker through invitation.
11. Nocturnal responses to repeated meals in simulated shift workers: XVI International Symposium on Night and Shiftwork, Santos, Brazil (2003)-Speaker through invitation.
1. The Higher Education Academy, UK, 2017
2. Association for Nutrition and Nutrition Society, Full Registered Nutritionist, 2016
3. The MA in Higher Education Practice (MA-HEP) a professional development course for early-career academics, 2010
4. Training Programme for Anatomical Professionals (ATP1) in Medicine, 2010
5. PBL Training: The theory and evidence underpinning Problem Based Learning (PBL) in Medicine, 2009
6. Member, British Association for Clinical Biochemistry, 2006
7. City and Guilds 7407: Certificate in Further Education Teaching, 2003
8. General Medical Council (GMC), 2002
9. Research Training: Basic Clinical Research & GCP, Good Clinical Practice Competence course, 2002
1. Nejad L., Al-Naimi S., Rajic A. and Ibrahim F. Probiotics as an additional therapeutic approach in the management of Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus: a systematic review and meta-analysis, Proceedings of the Nutrition Society; (2022), 81 (OCE1), E13. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1017/S0029665122000131
2. Bunn C., Al-Naimi S., Rajic A. and Ibrahim F. Obesity as a risk factor for the admission of COVID-19 patients into ICU: a systematic review and meta-analysis, Proceedings of the Nutrition Society; (2022), 81 (OCE1), E23. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1017/S0029665122000234
3. Al-Naimi S, Brady P, Andrews T, Ibrahim F, Janes C, Abdel-Maguid M. Examining the Efficacy of a Novel Augmented Reality Mobile Delivery Platform for the Enhancement of Asthma Care Education for Children. iJIM ‒ Vol. 15, No. 07, 2021. https://doi.org/10.3991/ijim.v15i07.20379
4. Dubourg, Audrey, Al-Naimi, Suha, Bouzid, Maha, Sexton, Darren W, Wastling, Jonathan M, Hunter, Paul R and Tyler, Kevin M (2018) Giardia secretome highlights secreted tenascins as a key component of pathogenesis. GigaScience, 7 (3). pp. 1-13. ISSN 2047-217X. https://ueaeprints.uea.ac.uk/id/eprint/65976
5. Al-Naimi, Suha, SM Hampton, L, Morgan. Postprandial Metabolic Profiles Following Meals and Snacks Eaten during Simulated Night and Day Shift Work. Chronobiol Int. 2004; 21 (6): 937-47. PMID: 15646240. https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1081/CBI-200037171