The University of Sharjah is a fully licensed higher education institute in the UAE. All programs offered by the University are accredited by the Commission for Academic Accreditation (CAA) in United Arab Emirates.
All the following programs offered by the College of Medicine are accredited by CAA:
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)
- Master of Science in Leadership in Health Profession Education
- Masters of Science in Molecular Medicine and Translational Research
- Masters of Science in Diabetes Management
- Post Graduate Diploma in Ultrasound Technology Applications
- Doctor of Philosophy in Molecular Medicine and Translational Research