1 - Bachelor of Law University of Kasidi Merbah, Ouargla / Algeria, 2001
2 - Certificate of professional competence of law, University of Algiers Ben Aknoun, 2002
2 - Master of Public Law, Mohamed Khedr University, Biskra, Algeria 2005
Ph.D. in Public Law, University of Mohamed Khader, Biskra, Algeria 2013
- Local councils in Algeria between the representative democracy crisis and the ways to achieve participatory democracy, Arab Journal of Sociology, Journal number 26 and 27, 2014, the Center for Arab Unity Studies. ) Written in Arabic (.
- The reform of the institutional structure and Legislative function of the second chamber in Parliament in Algeria, Journal of Law and Humanities, Djelfa, Algeria, No. 18,2014. ) Written in Arabic (
- the new media law, Journal of Law and Political Science, Laghouat, Biskra, number 7, 2014. ) Written in Arabic (
- The role of the French Website " www.legifrance.gouv.fr " and Algerian Website "www.joradp.dz "in providing the public service and achieving accessibility to law, The annals of the university of Algiers 1, Tome 2, n 30, December 2016. ) Written in Arabic (
- The Reforms Of The Election Law Between Necessities And Mechanisms, a case study of the Algerian experience, Journal of Kuwait International law School, Kuweit, May 2017. ) Written in Arabic (
- Developing parliamentary work and legislative function through the parliamentary media, Journal of Law and Political Science, Libanon, n 17, Tome 1 , 2018.
- Monitoring Through the Exception of Unconstitutionality as a Response Mechanism For the Variables of the Constitutional Reality in the Maghreb Countries: Tunisia, Algeria and Morocco, Acceptable search for publication, Journal of Sharia and Law, college of law, united arab Emirates University, 2019.