1) Notes on a draft amending the provisions of Decree Law No. 23 of 1990 on the Law of Organizing the Judiciary in 1990 - Kuwaiti Lawyer Magazine 18 th -June 1994 p. 29: 54.
2) Distribution of the proceeds of Enforcement in accordance with the Code of Civil and Commercial Procedures of Kuwait and Egypt in 1992,Kuwaiti Lawyer Magazine Year 24 January, March 2000, p. 39: 276.
3) Jurisprudence in French in 1995, Journal of Legal and Economic Sciences, Faculty of Law, Ain Shams University, First Issue, January 1995.
4) Summary Procedures in the Case of "Comparative Study" between the Kuwaiti and Egyptian Law of Proceedings - Kuwaiti Lawyer Magazine - The Nineteenth Year - October - November - December 1995, p. 195: 238.
5) The requirement of interest in the lawsuit and the condition of its continuity - Journal of Law Kuwait Scientific Publishing Council - Annex IV - Twenty - fifth year - December 2001, p. 9:29.
6) Dispute Settlement Mechanism Resulting from the Implementation of the GATT Agreements and the World Trade Organization in 1998, 2006-2007, Journal of Law, Scientific Publishing Council, University of Kuwait, Twenty-Second Year, Second Issue, June 1998, Special Issue for the Late Dr. Dawood Sulaiman Al-Issa, 281: 338.
7) The procedural system for the lawsuits for the rental of real estate in accordance with Kuwaiti law No. 35/78 and its amendments in 1998, the magazine of the art and legislation p. 99: 261 ten - August 2001 Kuwait.
8) The urgent case in accordance with the Kuwaiti Civil Procedure Lawin 1999 - Journal of Lawyer - Kuwait, the twenty - third year - January - March 1990, p. 9: 141, the urgent case in the Egyptian and Kuwaiti laws.
9) Procedural fraud (fraud in litigation and execution) in 1999 - Journal of legal and economic sciences January and July 1999.
10) Arbitration System "Comparative Study between Islamic Sharia and Positive Law of Kuwait - Egypt", Lawyer Magazine, April 24, 2000, p.
11) Jurisdiction of the arbitrator in issuing temporary judgments and orders in Comparative, Kuwaiti and Egyptian Law - Journal of Law - Council of Scientific Publications - Kuwait University - Third Issue - Twenty-fifth Year - September 2001 - p. 71: 175.
12) Procedural system of judicial experience in civil and commercial subjects in accordance with Egyptian and Kuwaiti Law - Kuwaiti Lawyer Magazine - Twenty-third year April / May / June 1999, p. 9: 107.
13) Limited Judicial Control of Judicial Arbitral Proceedings Kuwaiti Journal of Law, 25th year (October), December 2000 (p. 109: 124).
14) The Concept of International Arbitration -Kuwaiti Lawyer Magazine Year 27 (April / May / June 2011) (p. 12:25).
15) Notes on the project and Law No. 120 of 2008 on the establishment of economic courts published in the Journal of Law, Alexandria University, Special Issue, March 2010 (p. 345: 362).
16) The extent to which women take arbitration in Islamic jurisprudence and the law of the situation (comparative study) research published in the Journal of Law, Alexandria University, special number December 2010 (p. 357: 390).
17) The Influence of Media in Civil Justice Research published in the Journal of Law, Special Issue, December 2011 (1035: 1053).
18) The invalidity of the arbitral award in the Egyptian and Emirati laws, acceptable research for publication in the Journal of Legal and Economic Sciences, College.
19) The Principle of Equality before the Arbitral Tribunal, Journal of Legal and Economic Sciences. Faculty of Law Ain Shams University, October 2016
20) The Role of Judiciary and Arbitration (The Mutual Relationship between Judiciary and Arbitration, Journal of Jordanian Investor Association, 2016).
21) Resolution of Sport Disputes by Traditional and Contemporary Means (Reality and Hope in the Arab Countries), Journal of the Faculty of Law, Assiut University, 2017.
22) Comment on the new UAE Arbitration Law in the General Secretariat of the National Assembly (Legislative Power) of the United Arab Emirates on 16/11/2017
23) Towards electronisation of Emirati Justice -Journal of Law Faculty of Ain Shams University, December 2017.
24) Experience between Judiciary and Arbitration, Journal of Legal and Economic Sciences. Faculty of Law Ain Shams University - Egypt January 2018.
25) Rules of Arbitral award enforcement in accordance with UAE Civil Procedure Law No. 11 of 1992 and its amendments, accepted for publication in the Journal of Legal and Economic Sciences, Faculty of Law Ain Shams University 2018.
1- Arbitration in Personal Status Disputes - PhD thesis, Faculty of Law, Ain Shams University - Department of the Civil Procedure Law- 2005.
2- Judge 's authority on the executive force - PhD thesis, Faculty of Law, Cairo University - Department of the Civil Procedure Law- 2005.
3- Abuse in the use of the procedural right - PhD thesis, Faculty of Law, Cairo University - Department of the Civil Procedure Law- 2006.
4- The invalidation of the arbitral award - PhD thesis at the Faculty of Law, Ain Shams University - Department of the Civil Procedure Law- in 2006.
5- Abandonment of the Judicial Authority - PhD thesis, Faculty of Law Ain Shams University - General Law Department - discussed.
6- Towards a general theory of procedural contract - PhD thesis, Faculty of Law, Ain Shams University - Department of Procedural Law - not yet discussed.
7- Faculty of Law, Ain Shams University, Department of Procedural Law.
8- Electronic Arbitration - PhD thesis at the Faculty of Law Ain Shams University Department of the Civil Procedure Law- not yet discussed.
9- The absence - PhD thesis at the Faculty of Law Ain Shams University - Department of the Code of Pleadings - has not yet been discussed.
10- Temporary Protection in Arbitration - PhD Thesis at the Faculty of Law Ain Shams University - Department of the Civil Procedure Law- - discussed.
11- Title in defense before the civil judiciary - PhD thesis at the Faculty of Law Ain Shams University - Department of the law of the proceedings were discussed.
12- Postdoctoral Fellowship - PhD thesis, Faculty of Law, Ain Shams University - Department of Procedural Law - discussed.
13- Demonstration before the International Judiciary - Thesis of the Faculty of Law - Ain Shams - Department of Private International Law - discussed.
14- The interest in the case - a letter from the Faculty of Law - Ain Shams - Department of Philosophy of Law - has not yet been discussed.
15- The completion of the arbitration proceedings - Letter of his doctor at the Faculty of Law - Ain Shams - Department of the Civil Procedure Law- has not yet been discussed.
16- The Interim Administration of Companies - Letter of Doctor at the Faculty of Law - Ain Shams - Department of the Code of Proceedings discussed - 2010.
17- Procedural and civil responsibility of the arbitrator - Thesis of the Faculty of Law - Ain Shams - Department of the law of the proceedings discussed - 2010.
18- Administrative Dispute "The Future of the Administrative Judiciary in Two installments" Thesis of the Faculty of Law - Ain Shams - Department of Public Law - discussed.
19- The procedural right - a letter from the Doctor of Law - Ain Shams University - was discussed.
20- - Procedural aspects of Administrative Dispute - Master Thesis, Faculty of Law, Kuwait University, 1999
21- Pros and Cons of Judicial Arbitration - Master Thesis, Faculty of Law, Kuwait University, 2001.
22- Judicial interpretation of the provisions - Master Thesis, Faculty of Law, Kuwait University in 2001.
23- - Master's Thesis - Master's Degree, Faculty of Law, Kuwait University, 2001.
24- - The Faculty of Law, Kuwait University, 2001.
25- Arbitration in Administrative Contracts - Master Thesis, Faculty of Law, Kuwait University, 2002.
26- The scope of the case on appeal - Master's thesis, Faculty of Law, Kuwait University 2002.
27- Implementation of the foreign arbitral award - Master of the Arab League - Department of Commercial Law - 2005.
28- Master's degree, Faculty of Law, Kuwait University, Department of Private Law Law
29- Towards a Theory of the Procedural Contract - Master Thesis, Faculty of Law, Kuwait University, Private Law Department.
30- Response of Judge - Master Thesis, Faculty of Law, Kuwait University - Department of Private Law.
31- Jurisdiction - Master Thesis, Faculty of Law, Kuwait University, Department of Private Law.
32- - Reduction of procedural work - Master's thesis, Faculty of Law, Kuwait University - Private Law Department.
33- Sales under the law of Palestinian implementation No. 23 of 2005 Comparative Study Master Thesis.
34- Legal System of Performance Orders in Algerian Legislation Comparative Study Master Thesis.
The university teaching process is based on three pillars: - Professor - Curriculum (Course) - Student
First: - The faculty member embodies the backbone and the main pillar in the university education and in the renaissance of nations because of the preparation of a generation of young people who, upon graduation, is responsible for the renaissance and development of society. And aware of the sciences that are important to his specialty on the other hand.
Second: - The faculty member of the Faculty of Law with a lofty message to prepare a graduate who is legally qualified and familiar with local, regional and global studies and enjoys a high legal queen and a vision that makes him express his opinion supported by strong grounds to convince others and therefore the task of teaching in the law consists of the presentation of theoretical aspects as well as judicial applications and opinions Jurisprudence in this area.
The teaching and application of law in all its branches should not be based on indoctrination, but on understanding, thinking and highlighting skills and abilities through traditional and technological teaching aids as well as instilling self-learning principles by requiring them to submit research and reports through traditional or technological means on topics related to the course. They should be taught and encouraged to do some curriculum materials themselves for their classmates in a way that can measure students' understanding of the course and its objectives and the extent of scientific and applied outputs required. Some of the subjects taught should be devoted to highlighting how to serve society and the environment.
All this leads to access to the university graduate, which is characterized by scientific and skilled components that enable him to engage in the field of work as well as contribute to the development of the society in which he lives and the community around him.
Third: - The teaching message is one of the noblest messages that almost resemble the work of the apostles in the dissemination of religions. On the other hand and follow-up all the developments in his field of specialization at the local, regional and global level and urged students to follow all that is new and influential in the development of society.
Fourth: - Each university professor must have a certain curriculum in thinking as well as in the way of teaching and learning so that he has a school in his specialization and field, which has his supporters and muridh this on the other hand, the university textbook must include the right and useful knowledge and information that meet the needs of society It develops and works continuously to update it regularly in line with modern developments, which opens new horizons of knowledge for its students and makes it easier for them to understand and recognize the speed that keeps pace with the times. Every law student in the scientific method finds all that answers the questions and gives legal solutions to the problems. Mlah that appear in the community.
Fifth: The scientific and practical nature of a specialized field (Civil Procedure Law, Compulsory Execution, and Arbitration) makes the method of teaching and examinations related to the theoretical and practical aspects on the other hand, such as informing students of practical papers, analyzing cases and commenting on judgments. The methods of appeal and implementation and this method works to consolidate the information in the minds of students and the development of their abilities, which have the queen to think the legal logic and then work to devise appropriate solutions to the real problems before them.