1. Abbas,S., Faisal, M., Ur Rahman, H., Merabti, M, “Masquerading attacks detection in moblle Ad Hoc networks,” IEEE Access, 2018.
2. Brucker, A.D., Zhou, B., Malmignati, F., Shi, Q., Merabti, M., (2017), “Modeling, validating, and ranking of secure service compositions,” Software - Practice and Experience, 47(12), pp. 1923-1943, 2017
3. Goudoulakis, E., El Rhalibi, A., & Merabti, M. (2017). A novel multi-agent planning system for digital interactive storytelling. Computers in Entertainment, 14(1)
4. Tseng, K., Lo, J., Liu, Y., Chang, S., Merabti, M., Ng, F. C. K., & Wu, C. H. (2016). A feasibility study of stateful automaton packet inspection for streaming application detection systems. Enterprise Information Systems, 1-20.
5. Lever, K. E., Kifayat, K., & Merabti, M. (2016). Identifying interdependencies using attack graph generation methods. Proceedings - 2015 11th International Conference on Innovations in Information Technology, IIT 2015, 80-85.
6. Abbas, S., Merabti, M., & Llewellyn-Jones, D. (2015). On the evaluation of reputation and trust-based schemes in mobile ad hoc networks. Security and Communication Networks, 8(18), 4041-4052.
7. MacDermott, A., Shi, Q., Merabti, M., & Kifayat, K. (2015). Hosting critical infrastructure services in the cloud environment considerations. International Journal of Critical Infrastructures, 11(4), 365-381.
8. Shi, Q., Zhang, N., & Merabti, M. (2015). Fair signature exchange via delegation on ubiquitous networks. Journal of Computer and System Sciences, 81(4), 615-631.
9. Younis, Y. A., Kifayat, K., & Merabti, M. (2014). An access control model for cloud computing. Journal of Information Security and Applications, 19(1), 45-60.
10. C. Dobbins, M. Merabti, P. Fergus, D. Llewellyn-Jones, “Creating Human Digital Memories with the Aid of Pervasive Mobile Devices”, Pervasive and Mobile Computing Journal, October 2013.
11. B. Lempereur. M. Merabti, and Q. Shi, “Pypette: A Platform for the Evaluation of Live Digital Forensics“, International Journal of Digital Crime and Forensics (IJDCF), Vol 4(4), pp. 31-46, 2012.
12. K. Kifayat, M. Merabti, and Q. Shi, “COMponent Based SECurity System (COMSEC) with QoS for Wireless Sensor Networks”, Wiley Journal of Security and Communications Networks, 2012.
13. C. Song, S. Sudirman and M. Merabti, “A Robust Region-Adaptive Dual Image Watermarking Technique”, Journal of Visual Communication and Image Representation, pp. 535-548, vol. 23, no.3, 2012
14. F. Bouhafs, M. Mackay, M. Merabti, “Communication Requirements and Challenges and Challenges in the Smart Grid“, IEEE Power and Energy Magazine, Vol 10(1), PP. 24-32, Jan-Feb, 2012.
15. M. García, D. Llewellyn-Jones, F. Ortin, M. Merabti, "Applying dynamic separation of aspects to distributed systems security: a case study", IET Software, Volume 6, Issue 3, pp. 165-282, June 2012.
16. M. Merabti, and D. Llewellyn-Jones, “Digital Rights Management in Ubiquitous Computing”, IEEE Multimedia, May 2006.
17. J. Haggerty, Q. Shi, and M. Merabti, “Early Detection and Prevention of Denial of Service Attacks,” IEEE J-SAC – Journal of Special Areas of Communications, Fall 2005.
18. R. Askwith, M. Merabti, and Q. Shi, “MNPA: A Mobile Network Privacy Architecture,” Computer Communications Journal, Vol 23 (18), 1777-1788, Dec 2000.
19. M. Merabti, R. Oppliger, and Q. Shi, “Advances in Computer Network Security,” Computer Communications Journal, Vol 23(17), pp. 1581 – 1583, Nov. 2000.
20. M. Merabti, and R. Pereira “Video on Demand Server: Strategies for Improving Performance”, IEE Software Procs., vol. 146(1), pp. 33-37,1999.
D. Hutchison and M. Merabti, "Ethernet for Real-Time Applications", Computers and Digital Techniques, IEE Proceedings part-E, vol. 134, No. 1, January 1987.
Elected Member of the UK Engineering and Physical Sciences Research Council (EPSRC) Peer College (2000-2014).
Honorary Professorship Universidad Dr Antenor Orrego, Peru
IEEE Distinguished Lecturer (2011-2013)
Elected Chair of IEEE COMSOC – Home Networking Committee (2010-2013)
Research Grants Reviewer for the following Countries National Research Councils: UK, Canada, Switzerland, Algeria, France, Netherlands, and Qatar.
ICT Advisory Panel Member for North-West Government Office, UK (2000 – 2006)
University Policy and IT Research Strategy Advisor to Rector, Cape Town Technikon, South Africa, July/August 2000.
Consultant to Chung Hwa Telecom on New Technology, Taiwan (2003—2005)
UK’18 “Internet of Things (IoT): Safety and Security in Digital Life Memories”, International Conference on Big Data in Cyber Security, Edinburgh, UK, May 31 - 2 June, 2018.
Jordan’17 “21st Century Smart Cities: The Challenges for Sustainability, Security, and Privacy”, IEEE IT-DREPS 2017, Amman, Jordan, December 6-8, 2017.
UK’15 “The Challenge of cascading effects of cyber-attacks in a network of critical infrastructures “, 14th European Conference on Cyber Warfare and Security ECCWS-2015, Hatfield, UK, 2-3 July 2015.
Indonesia’14 “ ICT in Sustainable Development“, 3rd International Conference on Sustainable Technology and Development, Bali, Indonesia, October 2014
Cyprus’14 “Three Decades of Ubiquitous Computing Development: Opportunities and New Challenges”, WIMOB 2014 - 10th IEEE International Conference on Wireless and Mobile Computing, Networking and Communications”, 8-10 October 2014, Larnaca, Cyprus.