The Vice Chancellor's Office for Public Relations coordinates between internal and external parties and the university regarding vocational, educational and social issues. Through applying a work strategy with clear goals, and through building highly efficient communication and cooperation channels, we have managed to reflect the University's image as a leader in science and education. This office also supervises the operations of the Department of Public Relations and the Media Center. We work hard towards reaching University of Sharjah's goals.
We believe in excellence and working hard towards the accomplishment of University of Sharjah's goals.
We aspire to maintaining the highest standards by building positive local, regional and international relations.
- Reflecting the University's Positive Image
- Translating the vision of His Highness Sheikh Dr. Sultan Bin Mohammad Al-Qasimi, Member of the Supreme Council, Ruler of Sharjah, and President of the University of Sharjah; rising with University of Sharjah to the highest quality standards.
- Providing concerned parties with accurate facts and statistics about the university.
- Developing preventative and remedial plans to preserve the positive image of the university.
- Developing efficient and strategic short-term and long-term plans and the necessary communication channels required for each plan depending on time limitations.
- Fostering positive relationships between the university and various media considering that the Vice Chancellor's Office for Public Relations speaks officially on behalf of the university.
- Managing the safety and security procedures required for admitting students to the various departments; managing means of transportation for university faculty, administrators and students; and handling the university's mail and correspondence operations.