Research Assistant Scholarship and Teaching Assistant Scholarship
- Bachelors CGPA 3.60 and above (for Master students).
- Masters & Bachelors CGPA 3.60 and above (for PhD students).
- The Student should only work in the university and should not work somewhere else.
- Any Remedial courses are not covered.
- The Master and Ph.D. students are required to work 20h per week.
- (All is according to the Bylaws and Regulations of the University)
- The Concerned Department has the right to elect whom it sees fit for the scholarship
- The following programs are not eligible to apply for teaching assistant/ research assistant scholarships:
|Professional Diploma in Teaching
Postgraduate Diploma in Ultrasound Technology Applications
|Master of Dental Surgery in Orthodontics
|Master of Dental Surgery in Oral Surgery
|Master of Dental Surgery in Endodontics
|Master of Dental Surgery in Periodontology
|Master of Dental Surgery in Prosthodontics
|Master of Science in Leadership in Health Professions Education
|Master of Leadership in Higher Education
|Doctor of Pharmacy (PharmD)
|Executive Master in Business Administration
|Master of Science in Molecular Medicine and Translational Research
(Can apply for RA ONLY)