Research Assistant Scholarship and Teaching Assistant Scholarship
- Bachelors CGPA 3.60 and above.
- The Student should only work in the university and should not work somewhere else.
- The student granted a financial scholarship, which covers the credit hours of the master program.
- Any Remedial courses are not covered.
- The Master's student receives a salary of 4000 AED, the Ph.D. student receives a salary of 6000 AED and both are required to work 20h per week.
- (All is according to the Bylaws and Regulations of the University)
- The Concerned Department has the right to elect whom it sees fit for the scholarship