1. Iman S. Ahmed, Marwa M. Abd-Rabo, Lobna F. Wahman, Rania El Hosary. High-Fat Diet Induced Alteration in Lipid Enzymes and Inflammation in Cardiac and Brain Tissues: Assessment of the Effects of Atorvastatin-Loaded Nanoparticles. 46th CRS Annual Meeting & Exposition. July21-24, 2019, Valencia, Spain.
2. Luz D, Heidari A, Rawas-Qalaji MM, Movila A, Yamamoto K, Yamada C, Antonson S, Vardar-Sengul S, Hernandez M, Kawai T. Measurements of Sizes and Charges of Particles Released from Titanium Implants by Ultrasonic Scaling. The Academy of Osseointegration's 34th Annual Meeting, 2019 Washington, DC (March 13 -16) selected the finalists for the E-Poster awards
1. M. Haider, I. Elsayed, A. R. Fares, I. S. Ahmed, M.A. Hassan. Optimization and characterization of in situ microparticles of sucrose acetate isobutyrate for sustained release of rivastigmine. AAPS annual meeting and exposition, Washington DC, USA, 2018
2. R. Al Awadi, M. Haider, A. Moustafa, H. Basem. Nanocarriers: The Future of Chemotherapeutic Targeting and Delivery. Duphat, Dubai, UAE, 2018.
3. Bafail R, Rawas-Qalaji MM. Effect of Penetration Enhancers on Sublingual Permeability of Epinephrine. AAPS 2018 (M1230-10-078) – Washington, DC (Nov. 4-7)
4. Bafail R, Rawas-Qalaji MM. Evaluation of the Sublingual pH-Permeability Profile of Epinephrine. AAPS 2018 (T0930-10-080) – Washington, DC (Nov. 4-7)
5. Bafail R, Rawas-Qalaji MM. Assessment of the pH-Stability Profile of Epinephrine for Sublingual Administration. AAPS 2018 (T0930-11-084) – Washington, DC (Nov. 4-7)
1. M. Haider, W. M. Talaat, S. Al Kawas and D. Harding. Controlled Release of Hyaluronic Acid Using Thermosensitive Chitosan-based Hydrogel Scaffolds for Treatment of Temporomandibular Joint Disorders. AAPS annual meeting and exposition, San Diego USA, 2017.
2. Bafail R, Aodah AH, Rawas-Qalaji MM. The Combined Effect of a Penetration Enhancer and an Alkalizing Agent on the Sublingual Permeability of Atropine from Fast Disintegrating Sublingual Tablets. AAPS 2017 – San Diego, CA (Nov. 11-15)
3. Bafail R, Aodah AH, Rawas-Qalaji MM. Microenvironment's pH Modification and Its Effect on Enhancing the Sublingual Permeability of Atropine from Fast Disintegrating Sublingual Tablets (FDSTs). AAPS 2017 - San Diego, CA (Nov. 11-15)
4. Zahrah F, Shosha'a S, Alzahabi K, Khalil A, Rawas-Qalaji MM, Rachid O. A novel, simple semi-automated solid phase extraction method of epinephrine: A potential approach for optimizing the recovery of catecholamines and their metabolites from biological samples. AAPS 2017 - San Diego, CA (Nov. 11-15)
5. Rawas-Qalaji MM, Rachid OM, Simons KJ. Preclinical Study of Taste-Masked Epinephrine Microcrystals formulated as Fast-Disintegrating Sublingual Tablets. AAPS 2017 - San Diego, CA (Nov. 11-15)
6. Zahid Hussain, Shariza Sahudin. Hyaluronic acid decorated tacrolimus-encapsulated nanoparticles: development, characterization and in vitro release: The 2nd International Conference on Pharmacy Education and Research Network of Asean (Asean Pharmnet 2017), November 2017.
1. M. Haider, M. Mohamed and M. Ali. Formulation and In Vitro/In Vivo Evaluation of Buccoadhesive Discs for Controlled Release of Calcium Channel Antagonist. 8th International Conference and Exhibition on Pharmaceutics & Novel Drug Delivery Systems. Madrid, Spain, 2016.
2. Aodah AH, Bafail R, Rawas-Qalaji MM. Effect of Changing Tablet Dimensions on the Characteristics of Fast Disintegrating Sublingual Tablets of Atropine Sulfate. AAPS 2016:27T0100 - Denver, CO (Nov. 13-17)
3. Aodah AH, Bafail R, Rawas-Qalaji MM. Effect of Atropine Sulfate Load on the Physical Properties of Fast Disintegrating Sublingual Tablets. AAPS 2016:30M0100 - Denver, CO (Nov. 13-17)
4. Bafail R, Aodah AH, Rawas-Qalaji MM. The Effect of pH on the Sublingual Permeability of Atropine Sulfate Tablets. AAPS 2016:06M0330 - Denver, CO (Nov. 13-17)
5. Bafail R, Aodah AH, Rawas-Qalaji MM. The Effect of the Filler Grade on the Characteristics of Fast Disintegrating Tablet Formulation. AAPS 2016:31M0100 - Denver, CO (Nov. 13-17)
6. Rawas-Qalaji MM, Jahan N, Vorontsova Y. Combination of Bottom-Up and Top-Down Techniques for the Fabrication of Epinephrine Nanocrystals. AAPS 2016:21T0930 - Denver, CO (Nov. 13-17)
7. Rawas-Qalaji MM, Pulido M, Ungureanu S, Diaz A. Role of Surfactants in the Fabrication of Epinephrine Nanocrystals Using High Sheer Fluid Processor (Microfluidizer). AAPS 2016:21M1000 - Denver, CO (Nov. 13-17)
1. Aodah AH, Bafail R, Rawas-Qalaji MM. Sublingual Permeability of Atropine Sulfate Using Novel Rapidly Disintegrating Tablets for The Potential Treatment of Acute Organophosphates Toxicity. AAPS 2015:W5147 - Orlando, FL (Oct. 25-29)
2. Aodah AH, Bafail R, Rawas-Qalaji MM. Development and Validation of a Simple Disintegration Test for Rapidly Disintegrating Tablets. AAPS 2015:R6138 - Orlando, FL (Oct. 25-29)
3. Zahid Hussain, Shariza Sahudin. Preparation, characterisation and colloidal stability of chitosan-tripolyphosphate nanoparticles: Optimisation of formulation and process parameters. Abstract for Poster Presentation, The 4th International Conference on Pharmaceuticals, Nutraceuticals, and Cosmetic Sciences (IPNaCS), 2015. Pg. 123.
4. Hnin Ei Thu, Shiow-Fern Ng, Zahid Hussain. Ex-vivo and In-vivo assessment of novel ibuprofen-incorporated alginate-based hydrocolloid film dressing for exudative wound management. 2nd International Conference on Advanced Medical Search (ICAMS 2015). P51 (Suppl. 1).
1. Sarem S., F. Nekka, Iman S. Ahmed, C. Litalien, J. Li, Impact of Sampling Time Deviations on Prediction of AUC Using Limited Sampling Strategies. Poster, The fifth American Conference on Pharmacometrics.12-15 October 2014, Las Vegas, Nevada, USA.
- Iman S. Ahmed, Rania El Hosary, Samia Shalaby, Samia Nour. Preparation and in-vitro evaluation of poly-e-caprolactone nanoparticles containing atorvastatin calcium. 5th International Conference on Nanotechnology: Fundamentals and Applications. 11-13 August 2014, Prague, Czech Republic.
3. Alaydi L, Rawas-Qalaji MM. Development and Validation of RP-HPLC Method Using Photo Diode Array Detection for Simultaneous Quantification of Dipivefrine and its Active Metabolites Co-eluting in Pharmaceutical Samples. SIGMA XI Annual Conference - Poster # CHM-05:P96, Glendale , AZ (Nov 6-9, 2014)
4. Alaydi L, Rawas-Qalaji MM. Simultaneous Detection and Quantification of Dipivefrine and Its Metabolites in Pharmaceutical Samples Using HPLC Method with Photo-Diode-Array Detector. AAPS 2014:W4194 - San Diego, CA (Nov. 2-6)
5. Aodah AH, Rawas-Qalaji MM. In Vitro Diffusion of Novel Rapidly Disintegrating Sublingual Tablets of Atropine Sulfate. AAPS 2014:W5096 - San Diego, CA (Nov. 2-6)
6. Aodah AH, Rawas-Qalaji MM. The Effect of Tablets Dimension and Weight on the Influx of Atropine Sulfate from Novel Rapidly Disintegrating Sublingual Tablets. AAPS 2014:W5097- San Diego, CA (Nov. 2-6)
7. Aodah AH, Rawas-Qalaji MM. Formulation of Novel Rapidly Disintegrating Sublingual Tablets of Atropine Sulfate for The Potential Use As An Alternative Dosage Form for the Management of Acute Organophosphate Toxicity. AAPS 2014:T2148 - San Diego, CA (Nov. 2-6)
8. Rachid OM, Lewis S, Rawas-Qalaji MM, Simons ER, Simons KJ. Epinephrine Autoinjectors: Device Integrity and Epinephrine Content after Exposure to Extreme Storage Conditions. AAPS 2014:M1117- San Diego, CA (Nov. 2-6)
9. Rawas-Qalaji MM, Rachid OM, Losada A, Mendez AB, Simons ER, Simons KJ. Absorption of Epinephrine Microcrystals from Novel Taste-Masked Rapidly Disintegrating Sublingual Tablets for the Potential First-Aid Treatment of Anaphylaxis. AAPS 2014:M1331- San Diego, CA (Nov. 2-6)
10. Simons KJ, Rachid OM, Rawas-Qalaji MM, Mendez AB, Losada A, Simons ER. Preclinical Study of Rapidly-Disintegrating Sublingual Tablets (RDST): Effect of Epinephrine (E) Incorporated as Nanoparticles. J Allergy Clin Immunol 2014; 133(2) SUPPL. 1: AB166. Selected for featured presentation at AAAAI Annual Conference, San Diego, CA (Feb 28-Mar 4)