1) Identification of hypothalamic and hippocampus pathways that control vital functions in health and disease.
2) Identification of biomarkers for neurocognitive/neuropsychiatric disorders
3) Characterization of the neuroinflammatory oxidative stress, epigenetic mechanisms involved in the disorders with neurological/psychiatric pathology using the clinical evidence and animal models.
4) The cellular and molecular mechanisms underlying Blood-Brain Barrier dysfunction under neuroinflammatory conditions.
5) Characterizing molecular drug targets for the protection/treatment of neurodegenerative disease/conditions utilizing candidate drugs and animal disease models.
6) Central Regulation of Multiple Autonomic Functions.