Dr. Hamzah Alzubaidi
- Alzubaidy H, Mc Namara K, Marriott J, Stevenson V, Steele C, Chapman C. Medicine-taking experiences and associated factors: comparison between Arabic-speaking and Caucasian English-speaking patients with type 2 diabetes (2015). The Diabetic Medicine. Volume 32, pages 1625–1633. The Official Journal of Diabetes UK
- Alzubaidi H, Mc Narmara K, Kilmartin GM, Kilmartin JF, Marriott J. The relationships between illness and treatment perceptions with adherence to diabetes self-care: A comparison between Arabic-speaking migrants and Caucasian English-speaking patients. Diabetes Research and Clinical Practice. 2015;110(2):208-17.The official journal of the International Diabetes Federation
- Alzubaidi H, Mc Namara K, Browning C, Marriott J. Barriers and enablers to healthcare access and use among Arabic-speaking and Caucasian English-speaking patients with type 2 diabetes mellitus: a qualitative comparative study. BMJ Open. 2015;5(11).The BMJ open UK
- Alzubaidy H, and Marriott J. Patient involvement in social pharmacy research: Methodological insights from a project with Arabic-speaking immigrants. The Research in Social and Administrative Pharmacy. Volume 10, Issue6, November–December 2014, Pages 924–925, Published by Elsevier. USA.
- Alzubaidy H, Mc Namara K, Browning C. Time to question diabetes self-management support for Arabic-speaking migrants: exploring a new model of care. The Diabetic Medicine - accepted, The Official Journal of Diabetes UK
Dr. Kevin Mc Namara
- Hussainy S, Ghosh A, Taft A, Mazza D, Black K, Clifford R, Gudka S, Mc Namara K, Jackson J, Ryan K. Protocol for ACCESS: a qualitative study exploring barriers and facilitators to accessing the emergency contraceptive pill from community pharmacies in Australia. BMJ Open 2015;5:e010009 doi:10.1136/bmjopen-2015-010009.
- Chen EYH, Diug B, Bell JS, Mc Namara KP, Dooley MJ, Kirkpatrick CM, McNeil J, Caughey G, Ilomaki J. Spontaneously reported haemorrhagic adverse events associated with rivaroxaban and dabigatran in Australia. Therapeutic Advances in Drug Safety. 2015.doi: 10.1177/2042098615618171..
- Mc Namara K O'Reilly SL, George J, Peterson GM, Jackson SL, Duncan G, Howarth, H.Dunbar, J. A. Intervention fidelity for a complex behaviour change intervention in community pharmacy addressing cardiovascular disease risk. Health Education Research. doi: 10.1093/her/cyv050
- Mc Namara K, Choi L. STEP UP program: Efficacy of online training to develop undergraduate pharmacy student motivation towards chronic disease counselling. Pharmacy Education 2014;14(1):101-108
- Mc Namara K, Versace V, Marriott JL, Dunbar JA. The relationship between patient engagement strategies in primary care for hypertension and presence of self-management attributes. Family Practice 2014;31(4):437-444. doi: 10.1093/fampra/cmu026.
Professor Colette Browning
- Browning, C. J., & Thomas, S. A. (In press). Global trends in healthy ageing Springer.
- Dickins, M., Browning, C., Feldman, S., & Thomas, S. (In press). Social inclusion and the Fatosphere: The role of an online weblogging community in fostering social inclusion. Sociology of Health and Illness.
- Feldman, S., Radermacher, H., & Browning, C. (In press). Contemporary intergenerational relationships. Communicating across languages, cultures and generations. Intergenerational language learning, multilingual matters, UK.
- Huang, H., Cordella, M., & Browning, C. (In press). An innovative model for second language learning and social inclusion. Communicating across languages, cultures and generations. Intergenerational language learning, multilingual matters, UK.
- O'Loughlin, K., Browning, C., & Kendig, H. (In press). Ageing in Australia: Springer.
- Yang, H., Thomas, S. A., & Browning, C. J. (In press). Improving continuity of medical care through effective hospital discharge. Journal of Chinese Health Quality Management.
- Ansari, R. M., Dixon, J. B., & Browning, C. J. (2015). Systematic Review of Diabetes Self-Management: Focusing on the Middle-Aged Population of Pakistan and Saudi Arabia. Open Journal of Preventive Medicine, 5(2), 47.
- Browning, C. J. and S. A. Thomas (2015). "Implementing Chronic Disease Self-Management Approaches in Australia and the United Kingdom." Front Public Health 3: doi: 10.3389/fpubh.2014.00162
- Browning, C. J., Yang, H., Zhang, T., Chapman, A., Liu, S., Enticott, J., & Thomas, S. A. (2015). Implementing a Chronic Disease Self-Management Program into China: Happy Life Club. Front Public Health, 3. doi: 10.3389/fpubh.2014.00181
- Burns, R. A., & Browning, C. (2015). Wellbeing and its improvability as national goals. In H. Kendig, P. McDonald & J. Piggott (Eds.), Population Ageing and Australia's Future: Academy of Social Sciences in Australia (ASSA).
Associate professor Abduelmula Abduelkarem
- Manal Al Sha'rawy, Abduelmula Abduelkarem, Shifaa Abdin, Layal Kourbaj, Leena Kamal. Public Knowledge, Awareness, and Attitudes Towards Camphor Poisoning in Sharjah, UAE. Journal of Public Health, Pharmacology and Toxicology 2016;1(2): 6-14,
- Abduelmula Abduelkarem, Amar Hamrrouni. The choice of pharmacy profession as a career: UAE Experience. Asian Journal of Pharmaceutical And Clinical Research 2016;9(4):220-226.
- Abduelmula R Abduelkarem. Societal Problems that Patients with Epilepsy Are Facing in Sharjah, UAE. Epilepsy & Behavior Journal 2016;59: 142-146.
- Abduelmula R Abduelkarem, Eman Abu-Gharbieh. Upper respiratory tract infection in UAE: Prescription of antimicrobials and physician's behavior- A case study. Advances in Biomedicine and Pharmacy Journal 2015;2(6):260-266.
- Rayes, IK, Hassali, MA, Abduelkarem, AR. Nurses' perception and expectations towards the role of community pharmacists in Dubai's healthcare system: a qualitative approach. Current Nursing Journal 2015; 2 (1):14-18.
Dr. Osama Ibrahim
- Knowledge, attitude, and prevalence of use of hormone replacement therapy among women in United Arab Emirates, Asian Journal of Pharmaceutical and Clinical Research, Vol. 9(3):154-158, 2016.
- Pharmacist Role in Pharmaceutical Care during Ramadan. Pharmacology and Pharmacy, Vol. 6:589-599, 2015.
- Perception of Physician to the Role of Clinical Pharmacists in United Arab Emirates (UAE), Pharmacology and Pharmacy, Vol. 5:895-902, 2014.
- Community Pharmacists' Involvement in Breast Cancer Health Promotion in United Arab Emirates (UAE), American Journal of Pharmacology and Toxicology, 8 (4): 155-163, 2013
- Evaluation of self-medication among pharmacy students, American Journal of Pharmacology and Toxicology, 7(4):135-140, 2012.
Dr. Rand M. Ibrahim
- Rana M. Ibrahim. " DIABETES MELLITUS TYPE II: REVIEW OF ORAL TREATMENT OPTIONS", International Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences, volume 2, supply 1, 2010, 21-30.
- Rana M. Ibrahim, Maha Saber-Ayad. "Continuous Outpatient Warfarin counseling and its effects on adherence", Asian Journal of Pharmaceutical and Clinical Research , Vol 6, Issue 2, 2013, 101-104.
- Osama H. Mohamed Ibrahim , Rana M. Ibrahim. "Community Pharmacists' Involvement in Breast Cancer Health Promotion in United Arab Emirates (UAE)", American Journal of Pharmacology and Toxicology, Volume 8, Issue 4, 2013, 155-163.
- Osama Mohamed Ibrahim , Rana M. Ibrahim. "Perception of physicians to the role of clinical pharmacists in United Arab Emirates (UAE)", Pharmacology & Pharmacy, Vol 5, 2014, 895-902.
- Suleiman l Sharif , Rana M. Ibrahim. "Improving and Assessing Writing Skills and Practices of Pharmacy Students", J Pharma Care Health Sys 2014, 1:2.
Dr. Rand Hussein
- Osama Hussein Mohamed Ibrahim, Rand Nidal Hussein." KNOWLEDGE, ATTITUDE AND PREVALENCE OF USE OF HORMONE REPLACEMENT THERAPY AMONG WOMEN IN UNITED ARAB EMIRATES". 2016, Asian J Pharm Clin Res, Vol 9, Issue 3, 1-5.
- Mo'ez Al Islam Ezzat Faris, Rand Nidal Hussein, Ref'at Ahmad Al - Kurd, Mohammed Ahmed Al -Fararjeh, Yasser Khalil Bustanji and Mohammad Khalil Mohammad. "Clinical Study Impact of Ramadan Intermittent Fasting on Oxidative Stress Measured by Urinary 15 — Isoprostane". Journal of Nutrition and Metabolism. Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 802924, 9 pages.