Health promotion Research group Goals are:
- Develop a health profile of people in all age groups using comprehensive screening/assessment tools.
- Promote health and prevent diseases through addressing health determinants.
- Develop multidisciplinary approach to public health to raise awareness about important health issues,
- Collaborate with local community to develop preventive health programs that address health needs of UAE population.
Stage 1: adolescents' population
Establish a health profile of adolescents that serves as the basis for evidence-based health promotion interventions.
Prioritized health profile will include:
- Nutritional and life style assessment
- General Physical health assessment
- Ergonomic assessment.
- Oral health
- Mental health
- Quality of sleep, academic performance, lunch book assessment
Stage 2: Older adults' population
- Assess quality of life of older adults in the country
- Identify nutritional needs of older adults in the country
- Identify barriers to healthcare utilization services
- Identify areas of older adults' mistreatment