The mission of Analysis, and Simulation of Some Evolutionary Phenomena (MASE) Research Group is mathematical models of such evolutionary phenomena linear and nonlinear cases Modeling, Analysis, and Simulation of Some Evolutionary Phenomena focuses on the analytical theory of such equations (existence, uniqueness, qualitative behavior) and on the development and implementation of some new algorithms and their numerical analysis.
In chemical interactions we have to model the chemical phenomena into graphical structure. The main idea to compute some topological indices for these graphical structures which are being used by researchers in the quantitative structure-property relationship (QSPR) and quantitative structure-activity relationship (QSAR) studies to predict the physico-chemical properties of molecules.
To fulfill its mission, the MASE research group has four goals and a number of objectives as follows:
1. Advance Research and Innovation:
- Conduct interdisciplinary research addressing complex and integrated Modeling, Analysis, and Simulation problems, with focus on those UAE, and the region.
- Expand knowledge and provide cutting edge solutions to analytical theory of such equations (existence, uniqueness, qualitative behavior) and on the development and implementation of some new algorithms and their numerical analysis.
- Many fundamental phenomena can be described by evolutionary equations such as partial differential equations deterministic or stochastic models.
2. Disseminate Knowledge and Pursue Community Outreach:
- Organize professional courses, seminars, workshops, and conferences related to Modeling, Analysis, and Simulation.
- Actively pursue publishing research findings in renowned journals and conferences and provide relevant info to community through the media and group’s website.
3. Enhance and Develop Sustainable Infrastructure Educational Programs:
- Emphasize the practical and innovative aspects of sustainable infrastructure education in Existing undergraduate and graduate courses in Mathematics in the University program.
- Integrate graduate and undergraduate in research and professional activities of the group.
- Provide tailored internship program with collaborating organizations and institutes.