The center will perform comprehensive software security services including web application security reviews and web application penetration test services, providing total security assurance. The services provided by the center adhere to industry standards and best practices set by leading organizations such as FIRST, SANS and CERT.
Some of the services that the center will provide:
- Web Application Security Testing
- Secure Code Review
- Secure Design and Architecture Review
Scholarly Activities - Prof. Ibrahim Kamel
- Editor, International Journal of Distributed Sensor Networks, SAGE Publishing, 2015 – now.
- Served as a Guest Editor, International Journal of Internet Protocol Technology, Inderscience, Special issue on High performance autonomous networks, 2013.
- The Journal of Information Processing System, http://jips-k.org/
- International Journal of Advanced Networking and Applications (IJANA)
- Served as an Editor 2007-2015 in International Journal of Distributed Sensor Networks, Hindawi.
- Publication Director and member of the editorial board and SERSC http://www.sersc.org
- Regional Director, International Association for Future Technology Research (FTRA), http://www.ftrg.org/
- Served as an editor 2006-2014 International Journal of Multimedia and Ubiquitous Engineering (IJMUE), SERSC, http://www.sersc.org/journals/IJMUE/EB.php
- Serving as an Editors International Journal of Smart Home (IJSH)
- ACTA Press International Journal of Computers and Applications
The following are some of the research areas that the center will focus on:
- Digital watermarking
- Cloud Security
- Database security
- Network security
- Image Steganography
- Hiding secret messages in text
- Data Privacy in data mining and cooperative systems
- Copyright protection
- Secured sensor
- Performance of security algorithms
- Hardware implementation of information security systems
- Reconfigurable security
- Hardware Intellectual Property Protection