- Gibril, M.B.A.; Kalantar, B.; Al-Ruzouq, R.; Ueda, N.; Saeidi, V.;
Shanableh, A.; Mansor, S.; Shafri, H.Z.M. Mapping Heterogeneous Urban
Landscapes from the Fusion of Digital Surface Model and Unmanned Aerial
Vehicle-Based Images Using Adaptive Multiscale Image Segmentation and
Classification. Remote Sens. 12, 1081, 2020.
- Shanableh, A.; Al-Ruzouq, R.; Gibril, M.B.A.; Flesia, C.; AL-Mansoori,
S. Spatiotemporal Mapping and Monitoring of Whiting in the Semi-Enclosed
Gulf Using Moderate Resolution Imaging Spectroradiometer (MODIS) Time
Series Images and a Generic Ensemble Tree-Based Model. Remote Sens. 11, 1193, 2019.
- Hamad, Khaled, et al. "Predicting incident duration using random forests." Transportmetrica A: transport science, 16.3 1269-1293, 2020.
- Hamedianfar, A., Gibril, M. B. A., Hosseinpoor, M., & Pellikka, P.
K. Synergistic use of particle swarm optimization, artificial
neural network, and extreme gradient boosting algorithms for urban LULC
mapping from WorldView-3 images. Geocarto International, 1-19, 2020.
- Hamedianfar and Mohamed Barakat A. Gibril. "Large-scale urban
mapping using integrated geographic object-based image analysis and
artificial bee colony optimization from worldview-3 data." International Journal of Remote Sensing, 40.17 6796-6821, 2019.
R. Alruzouq, Shanableh, A., Merabtene, T., Siddique, M., Khalil, M. A., Idris, A., & Almulla, E. "Potential groundwater zone mapping based on geo-hydrological considerations and multi-criteria spatial analysis: North UAE" Catena, 173, 511-524, 2019.
- Zeiada, Waleed, et al. "Machine learning for pavement performance modelling in warm climate regions." Arabian Journal for Science and Engineering, 1-19, 202:.
R. Alruzouq., Hamad, K., Dabous, S. A., Zeiada, W., Khalil, M. A., & Voigt, T. "Weighted Multi-attribute Framework to Identify Freeway Incident Hot Spots in a Spatiotemporal Context" Arabian Journal for Science and Engineering, 1-19,2019.
- R. Alruzouq, Shanableh, A., Barakat A. Gibril, M., AL-Mansoori, S. "Image Segmentation Parameter Selection and Ant Colony Optimization for Date Palm Tree Detection and Mapping from Very-High-Spatial-Resolution Aerial Imagery" Remote Sensing. 2018, 10.9, 1413.
Shanableh, A., R. Alruzouq, Yilmaz, A., Siddique, M., Merabtene, T., & Imteaz, M. "Effects of Land Cover Change on Urban Floods and Rainwater Harvesting: A Case Study in Sharjah, UAE" Water, 10(5), 631, 2018.
R. Alruzouq, Shanableh, A., Omar, M., & Al-Khayyat, G.. "Macro and micro geo-spatial environment consideration for landfill site selection in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates" Environmental monitoring and assessment, 190(3), 147, 2018.
R. Alruzouq, Venkatachalam, S., Abueladas, A., & Dabous, S. A."Geomatics for economic archaeological documentation and management". Applied Geomatics, 10(4), 341-360, 2018.
- R. Alruzouq, K. Hamad, A. Shanableh., and M. A. Khalil, "Infrastructure growth assessment of urban areas based on multi-temporal satellite images and linear features," Annals of GIS, vol. 23, no. 3, pp. 1–19, 2017.
- R. Al-Ruzouq and S. Abu Dabous, "Archaeological Site Information Modelling and Management Based on Close-Range Photogrammetry and GIS," Conservation and Management of Archaeological Sites, vol. 19, no. 3, pp. 156–172, 2017.
- K. Hamad, M. Ali Khalil, and A. Shanableh, "Modeling roadway traffic noise in a hot climate using artificial neural networks," Transportation Research Part D: Transport and Environment, vol. 53, pp. 161–177, 2017.
- K. Hamad, M. A. Khalil, and A. Shanableh., "Developing Free-Field Roadway Traffic Noise Predictive Model for Sharjah City, United Arab Emirates," Advances in Transportation Studies an international journal, vol. 40, 2016.
- K. Hamad and C. Quiroga, "Geovisualization of archived ITS data-case studies," IEEE Transactions on Intelligent Transportation Systems, vol. 17, no. 1, pp. 104–112, 2016.
- I. Sahnoon, A. Shanableh, and K. Hamad, "Risk-based GIS model for hazardous materials routing in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates as a case study," International Journal of Sustainable Society, vol. 8, no. 2, pp. 96–108, 2016.
- R. Al-Ruzouq and S. Al Rawashdeh, "Geomatics for rehabilitation of mining area in Mahis, Jordan," Journal of Geographic Information System, vol. 6, no. 2, p. 123, 2014.