- Shanableh, A.;
Al-Ruzouq, R.; Hamad, K.; Gibril, M.B.A.; Khalil, M.A.; Khalifa, I.; El
Traboulsi, Y.; Pradhan, B.; Jena, R.; Alani, S.; et al. Effects of the COVID-19
lockdown and recovery on People’s mobility and air quality in the United Arab
Emirates using satellite and ground observations. Remote Sens. Appl. Soc. Environ.
2022, 26, 100757.
- Al-Ruzouq, R.;
Shanableh, A.; Khalil, M.A.; Zeiada, W.; Hamad, K.; Dabous, S.A.; Gibril,
M.B.A.; Al-Khayyat, G.; Kaloush, K.E.; Al-Mansoori, S.; et al. Spatial and
Temporal Inversion of Land Surface Temperature along Coastal Cities in Arid
Regions. Remote Sens. 2022, Vol. 14, Page 1893 2022, 14, 1893,
- Shanableh, A.;
Al‐ruzouq, R.; Khalil, M.A.; Gibril, M.B.A.; Hamad, K.; Alhosani, M.; Stietiya,
M.H.; Al Bardan, M.; Almasoori, S.; Hammouri, N.A. COVID‐19 Lockdown and the
Impact on Mobility, Air Quality, and Utility Consumption: A Case Study from
Sharjah, United Arab Emirates. Sustain. 2022, 14.
- Abu Dabous, S.;
Shanableh, A.; Al-Ruzouq, R.; Hosny, F.; Khalil, M.A. A spatio-temporal
framework for sustainable planning of buildings based on carbon emissions at
the city scale. Sustain. Cities Soc. 2022, 82.
- Jena, R.; Al-Amri, A.; Malulud, K.N.A.; Shanableh, A.; Al-Ruzouq, R. Estimating earthquake peak ground acceleration and intensity using short-time Fourier and wavelet transform techniques: a case study at Odisha, India. Arab. J. Geosci. 2022, 15, 1064, doi:10.1007/S12517-022-10326-9.
- Al-Ruzouq, R.;
Abdallah, M.; Shanableh, A.; Alani, S.; Obaid, L.; Gibril, M.B.A. Waste to
energy spatial suitability analysis using hybrid multi-criteria machine
learning approach. Environ. Sci. Pollut. Res. 2021 292 2021, 29, 2613–2628,
- Shanableh, A.;
Al-Ruzouq, R.; Gibril, M.B.A.; Khalil, M.A.; Al-Mansoori, S.; Yilmaz, A.G.;
Imteaz, M.A.; Flesia, C. Potential Factors That Trigger the Suspension of
Calcium Carbonate Sediments and Whiting in a Semi-Enclosed Gulf. Remote Sens.
2021, Vol. 13, Page 4795 2021, 13, 4795, doi:10.3390/RS13234795.
- Gibril, M.B.A.;
Shafri, H.Z.M.; Shanableh, A.; Al-Ruzouq, R.; Wayayok, A.; Hashim, S.J. Deep
convolutional neural network for large-scale date palm tree mapping from
uav-based images. Remote Sens. 2021, 13, 1–24, doi:10.3390/rs13142787.
- Al-Ruzouq R, Gibril M.B.A., Shanableh A, Kais A, Hamed O, Al-Mansoori S, Khalil MA. Sensors, Features, and Machine Learning for Oil Spill Detection and Monitoring: A Review. Remote Sens. 2020; 12(20):3338. https://doi.org/10.3390/rs12203338
- Gibril, M.B.A.; Kalantar, B.; Al-Ruzouq, R.; Ueda, N.; Saeidi, V.; Shanableh, A.; Mansor, S.; Shafri, H.Z.M. Mapping Heterogeneous Urban Landscapes from the Fusion of Digital Surface Model and Unmanned Aerial Vehicle-Based Images Using Adaptive Multiscale Image Segmentation and Classification. Remote Sens. 12, 1081, 2020.
- Shanableh, A.; Al-Ruzouq, R.; Gibril, M.B.A.; Flesia, C.; AL-Mansoori, S. Spatiotemporal Mapping and Monitoring of Whiting in the Semi-Enclosed Gulf Using Moderate Resolution Imaging Spectroradiometer (MODIS) Time Series Images and a Generic Ensemble Tree-Based Model. Remote Sens. 11, 1193, 2019.
- Hamedianfar, A., Gibril, M. B. A., Hosseinpoor, M., & Pellikka, P. K. Synergistic use of particle swarm optimization, artificial neural network, and extreme gradient boosting algorithms for urban LULC mapping from WorldView-3 images. Geocarto International, 1-19, 2020.
- Hamedianfar and Mohamed Barakat A. Gibril. "Large-scale urban mapping using integrated geographic object-based image analysis and artificial bee colony optimization from worldview-3 data." International Journal of Remote Sensing, 40.17 6796-6821, 2019.
- R. Alruzouq, Shanableh, A., Merabtene, T., Siddique, M., Khalil, M. A., Idris, A., & Almulla, E. "Potential groundwater zone mapping based on geo-hydrological considerations and multi-criteria spatial analysis: North U.A.E." Catena, 173, 511-524, 2019.
- R. Alruzouq., Hamad, K., Dabous, S. A., Zeiada, W., Khalil, M. A., & Voigt, T. "Weighted Multi-attribute Framework to Identify Freeway Incident Hot Spots in a Spatiotemporal Context" Arabian Journal for Science and Engineering, 1-19,2019.
- R. Alruzouq, Shanableh, A., Barakat A. Gibril, M., AL-Mansoori, S. "Image Segmentation Parameter Selection and Ant Colony Optimization for Date Palm Tree Detection and Mapping from Very-High-Spatial-Resolution Aerial Imagery" Remote Sensing. 2018, 10.9, 1413.
- Shanableh, A., R. Alruzouq, Yilmaz, A., Siddique, M., Merabtene, T., & Imteaz, M. "Effects of Land Cover Change on Urban Floods and Rainwater Harvesting: A Case Study in Sharjah, U.A.E." Water, 10(5), 631, 2018.
- R. Alruzouq, Shanableh, A., Omar, M., & Al-Khayyat, G.. "Macro and micro geo-spatial environment consideration for landfill site selection in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates" Environmental monitoring and assessment, 190(3), 147, 2018.
- R. Alruzouq, Venkatachalam, S., Abueladas, A., & Dabous, S. A."Geomatics for economic archaeological documentation and management". Applied Geomatics, 10(4), 341-360, 2018.
- R. Alruzouq, K. Hamad, A. Shanableh., and M. A. Khalil, "Infrastructure growth assessment of urban areas based on multi-temporal satellite images and linear features," Annals of G.I.S., vol. 23, no. 3, pp. 1–19, 2017.
- R. Al-Ruzouq and S. Abu Dabous, "Archaeological Site Information Modelling and Management Based on Close-Range Photogrammetry and G.I.S.," Conservation and Management of Archaeological Sites, vol. 19, no. 3, pp. 156–172, 2017.
- I. Sahnoon, A. Shanableh, and K. Hamad, "Risk-based G.I.S. model for hazardous materials routing in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates as a case study," International Journal of Sustainable Society, vol. 8, no. 2, pp. 96–108, 2016.
- Kayemah, N., Al-Ruzouq, R., Shanableh, A., & Gokhan Yilmaz, A. (2021, December). Evaluation of Groundwater Quality Using Groundwater Quality Index (GWQI) in Sharjah, U.A.E. In E3S Web of Conferences.Vol. 241, p. 01005.
- Al-Ruzouq, Rami, Mohamed Barakat A. Gibril, and Abdallah Shanableh. "Self-adaptive Image Segmentation Optimization for Hierarchal Object-based Classification of Drone-based Images." I.O.P. Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science. Vol. 540. No. 1. I.O.P. Publishing, 2020.
- Al-Ruzouq, Rami, et al. "Multi-scale correlation-based feature selection and random forest classification for LULC mapping from the integration of S.A.R. and optical Sentinel images." Remote Sensing Technologies and Applications in Urban Environments IV. Vol. 11157. International Society for Optics and Photonics, 2019.
- R. Alruzouq, R., Shanableh, A., Boharoon, Z., & Khalil, M. "CALIBRATED MULTI-TEMPORAL EDGE IMAGES FOR CITY INFRASTRUCTURE GROWTH ASSESSMENT AND PREDICTION" in International Archives of the Photogrammetry, Remote Sensing & Spatial Information Sciences, 42, 2018.
- A. Shanableh, R. Al-Ruzouq, and G. Al-Khayyat, "Assessing the Spatial & Temporal Capacity of a Semi-Enclosed Gulf to Absorb and Release CO2 using G.I.S. and Remote Sensing," in Global Civil Engineering Conference (GCEC2017), 2017.
- K. H. Barlaas, Habib-ur-Rehman, M. Siddique, A. S. Shakir, and M. N. Akhtar, "Flood inundation mapping for the Gwadar city," in Advances in Sustainable Construction Materials & Civil Engineering Systems (ASCMCES-17), 2017.
- A. Shanableh, R. Al-Ruzouq, M. Siddique, T. Merabtene, A. Yilmaz, and M. Imteaz, "Impact of urban expansion on potential flooding, storage and water harvesting in the city of Sharjah, United Arab Emirates," in Advances in Sustainable Construction Materials & Civil Engineering Systems (ASCMCES-17) Conference, 2017.
- M. Khalil, R. Al-Ruzouq, K. Hamad, and A. Shanableh, "Multi-Temporal satellite imagery for infrastructure growth assessment of Dubai City, U.A.E.," in Advances in Sustainable Construction Materials & Civil Engineering Systems (ASCMCES-17), 2017.
- R. Al-Ruzouq, "Polygon-based Technique for Image Fusion and Land Cover Monitoring; Case Study World Islands/U.A.E.," in 3rd International Conference on Geographical Information Systems Theory, Applications and Management, 2017.
- R. Saad, K. Hamad, A. Shanableh, and W. Radeef., "G.I.S. Risk-based Routes for Hazardous Shipments by Roads," in 5th International Conference on Traffic and Logistic Engineering (ICTLE 2016), 2016.
- R. AL-Ruzouq, A. Shanableh, and T. Merabtene, "Geomatics for Mapping of Groundwater Potential Zones in Northern Part of the United Arab Emiratis - Sharjah City.," in The International Archives of the Photogrammetry, Remote Sensing and Spatial Information Sciences, Volume XL-7/W3, 2015. 36th International Symposium on Remote Sensing of Environment, 2015, pp. 581–586.
- R. Al-Ruzouq, K. Hamad, and A. Shanableh, "Spatial–Temporal Analysis and Image Registration for Transportation Infrastructure growth in Sharjah City, U.A.E.," in 5th International Conference on Earth Observation for Global Changes and 7th Geo-information Technologies for Natural Disaster Managem, 2015.
- R. Al-Ruzouq, K. Hamad, and A. Shanableh, "Spatio–temporal Analysis and Image Registration for Studying Growth Patterns of Transportation Infrastructure in Sharjah City, UAE.," in The 5th International Conference on Earth Observation for Global Changes (EOGC 2015) and the 7th International Conference on Geo-information Technologies for Natural Disaster Management (GiT4NDM 2015)., 2015.
- R. Al-Ruzouq and K. Hamad, "Teaching Geographical Information Systems (G.I.S.) in Civil Engineering Curricula," in 7th International Forum on Engineering Education Jointly with 3rd towards Sustainable Development Conference, 2015.
- A. Shanableh and R. Al-Ruzouq, "Integration of Multi-Temporal Satellite Imagery in Modeling Urban Expansion Effects on Runoff in the City of Sharjah, United Arab Emirates," in Hydrology and Water Resources Symposium, 2014.
- I. Sahnoon, A. Shanableh, and K. Hamad, "Multi-Objective Comprehensive Risk-Based G.I.S. Model for Hazardous Materials (HAZMATs) Routing in Sharjah," in Proceedings of the Second International Conference on Sustainable Systems and the Environment, 2014.
- R. Al-Ruzouq and A. Shanableh, "Multi-Temporal Satellite Imagery for Urban Expansion Assessment at Sharjah City/U.A.E.," in 7th IGRSM International Conference and Exhibition on Remote Sensing & G.I.S. (IGRSM 2014), 2014.