o Al Gharaibeh, et al (2022). Criteria for marital selection among Omani youth and its effects on marital compatibility .
o Al Gharaibeh F., et al. (2022). Marital Compatibility in the UAE society among a Sample of Households in the Emirate of Abu Dhabi (UAE)
o Al Gharaibeh F., et al. (2022). Disability as an Inspiration: Rich Experiences of Women with Disabilities in the UAE
o Al Gharaibeh F., et al. (2022). Teachers' Views about School Students' Behavioral Problems in the Emirate of Sharjah: An Exploratory Study
o Al Gharaibeh F., et al. (2022). Community Initiatives against Covid19 in the United Arab Emirates. Community Development Journal, Oxford University Press.
o Al Gharaibeh F., et al. (2022). The Public health Policy on the COVID-19 Pandemic and its Impact on the Families' Behaviour Patterns. .
o Al Gharaibeh F., (2022). The Voices of the Divorced: Reasons for Early Divorce among Emiratis in Abu Dhabi..
o Al Gharaibeh F., et al. (2021). COVID-19 and the impact of Quarantine Measures on the Mental Health of Families. Journal of Social Work,
o Al Gharaibeh F., et al. (2021). The impact of War Followed by Forced Displacement on Women and Children. International Journal of Sociology and Social Policy.
o Al Gharaibeh, F., and Al Hamadi. (2021). Youth Attitudes towards Empowerment Programs and Public Participation in Abu Dhabi. Al Adab Journal, University of Baghdad.
o Al Gharaibeh F., et al. (2021). Reasons for Divorce and its Impacts on the Omani Family. Al Adab Journal, University of Baghdad.
o Al Gharaibeh, F., (2020). The Response of Jordanian Society and Social Workers to the COVID-19 Crisis. International Social Work. Sage.
o Al Gharaibeh, F., et al., (2020). Programs and Fields of Youth Empowerment in Abu Dhabi. Al Adab Journal, University of Baghdad.
o Al Gharaibeh, F., et al. (2020). Integration into University Life among Students Residing in Dorms. Utopía y Praxis Latin America, vol. 25, .
o Al Gharaibeh, F., Al-Farsi & Al-Madfaa (2020). Child Abuse in the UAE Society: A Field Study on a Sample of National and Non-Resident Children. Dubai Women and Children Welfare Foundation, Dubai, University of Sharjah Journal of Humanities &Social Sciences.
o Al Gharaibeh, F., (2020). Health Awareness among Emirati Families: Toward Building a Health and Social Model. Journal of the College of Arts, University of Baghda
· Abusaleh, K., Islam, M. R., Ali. M. M., Khan, M. A., Shahiduzzaman, M., & Haque, M. I. (2021). Prevalence of economic exploitations and their determinants among child labourers in Dhaka City, Bangladesh: A mixed-method study. Child Indicators Research. 15, 87-106 (Springer). [Web of Science and Scopus cited Q1 Journal. Impact factor: 2.420]
· Hamiduzzaman, M., Torres, S., Fletcher, A., Islam, M. R., & Greenhill, J. (2021). Aging, care and dependency in multi-morbidity: How relationships affect older Bangladeshi women use of homecare and health services. Journal of Women and Aging. doi.org/10.1080/08952841.2021.1951115. (Taylor & Francis). [Web of Science and Scopus cited Q2 Journal. Impact factor: 0.41]
· Islam, M. R., & Hamiduzzaman, M. (2021). Status and utilization of child health and nutritional services among low-income urban households in Bangladesh. SN Social Sciences, 7(1), 172 (1-20) (Springer).
· Siti Hajar, A. B., Islam, M. R., Sulaiman, S., & Omar. N. (2021). Material deprivation status of Malaysian children from low income families. Child and Adolescent Social Work Journal, 38(2), 139–148. (Springer). [Web of Science and Scopus cited Q1 Journal. Impact factor: 1.862]
· Ali, M. I., Azman, A., Hatta, Z., Islam, M. R. & Husain, B. (2020). Is the pension scheme in Malaysia sufficient for the quality of life for the older people? Social Work & Society. 18(2), 1-19. [Scopus cited Q2 Journal. Impact factor: 0.29]
· Mahmud, A., M., Adnan, H. M., & Islam, M. R. (2020). Smartphone addiction and bonding social capital among university students of youth community in Bangladesh. Global Social Welfare, 7(4), 315-326 (Springer). [Web of Science and Scopus cited Q2 Journal. Impact factor: 0.31]
· Hamiduzzaman, M., Kuot, A., & Islam, M. R. (2021). Towards family-focused geriatric care for rural older adults in low and lower-middle-income countries: An overview on major constructs, dimensions and factors'. In Baikady, R., Gal, J., Sajid S.M, Przeperski, J., Nadesan, V., Islam, M. R., & Jianguo, G. (eds.), The Palgrave Handbook of Global Social Problems. UK: Palgrave Macmillan (Live online). https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-68127-2_8-1
o Islam, M. R. (2020). 'Alternative care of children in Bangladesh: Challenges and interventions'. In: Sajid, S.M., Baikady, R., Sheng Li, C., Sakaguchi, H. (Eds.), The Palgrave Handbook of Global Social Work Education (pp. 1001-1019) United States: Palgrave Macmillan.
· Mahmud, A., Islam, M. R., & Adnan, H. M. (2021). 'Data collection on 'smartphone addiction and social capital effects' among the university students of Bangladesh: challenges and strategies for the way out'. In: Islam, M. R., Khan, N. A., Bakar, S. H. A., Wahab, H. A., & Hamidi, M. (eds.). Field Guide for Research in Community Settings: Tools, Methods, Challenges and Strategies UK: Edward Elgar Publishing.