The ArabWIC Research Day is an international forum for presenting and discussing advances in research and practice in all areas of computer Science and their applications.
Topics of interest include, but not limited to:
- Information systems and Enterprise Architecture
- Natural Language Processing (NLP) and Information Retrieval
- Semantics and reasoning
- Knowledge management and Knowledge discovery
- Data Science, Business Intelligence and Data analytics
- Artificial Intelligence and cognitive computing
- Big Data and Data management
- Cloud, Distributed and Agile computing
- Internet of Things and Wearable Technologies
- Mobile Computing and Social Computing
- Blockchain Technologies
- Security and Privacy
- Image Processing, Computer Vision and Multimedia
- Human Computer Interactions and Accessibility
- Computer Networks and Communications
- Operating Systems and Computer Architecture
- Applications in e-government, e-commerce, e-Health, Gaming, smart cities, etc.
Special interest is given to research applied to Covid-19.
The Research Day program will include keynote speakers and regular papers. Awards will be presented for best student paper and best faculty research.