The Women in Research Committee (WRC) is formed under the chairmanship of Dr. Manar Abu Talib, Chair of Research Outreach Department, and its membership shall include:
|Prof. Sausan Al Kawas||College of Dentistry||Member|
|Dr. Wegdan Bani Issa||College of Health Sciences||Member|
|Dr. Bashair Moussa||College of Medicine||Member|
|Dr. Zainab AL Shareef||College of Medicine||Member|
|Dr. Iman Saad||College of Pharmacy||Member|
|Dr. Amel Ibrahim Al Ali||College of Computing & Informatics||Member|
|Dr. Iman Akour||College of Computing & Informatics||Member|
|Dr. Basharia Yousef||College of Engineering||Member|
|Dr. Khawla Alnajjar||College of Engineering||Member|
|Dr. Fawzia AlAli||College of Communication||Member|
|Dr. Aouatef Zerara||College of Law||Member|
|Dr. Salama Al Rahoomi||College of Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences||Member|
|Dr. Fatima Alzahraa||College of Sharia and Islamic Studies||Member|
|Dr. Hafsa Khurshid||College of Sciences||Member|
|Dr. Narjes Haj Salem||College of Business||Member|
|Dr. Shaima Elbardawil||College of Fine Arts and Design||Member|
|Mrs. Sahar Saleem||College of Graduate Studies||Member|
- Organize the Women in Research Forum.
- Organize research training sessions and workshops.
- Participate in research initiatives related to women in research in the country.
- Promote the writing of research proposals.
- Collect statistics about women in research at UOS.
- Raise the profile of women participating in research at UOS.
- Seek collaboration and funding from internal and external parties for women in area of research.
The Committee shall support, inspire, retain and encourage collaboration among women, increase the visibility and raise the profile of women in research and enable women to achieve their research goals in different disciplines.