4th Entreprennovation Forum Competition (Sharjah Chamber's Award for Innovators)
Do you have an innovative idea for a project that benefits the community and the environment? Do you think your project is economically viable and has the potential to succeed in a business environment? Do you need guidance to realize and develop your idea? So what are you waiting for? Submit your application to enter the Innovation Competition of the 4th International Forum on Innovation and Entrepreneurship.
The Winners of the 3rd Entreprennovation Forum Competition are:
1. Wireless Phone Charger
- Hassan Hani
- Anas Omar
- Khalid Rabah
2. Blood Donor App
- Elimam Abdulmonem
- Abdulrazak Mohamoud
- Abdullahi Osoble
3. Glass Sensor
- Mohammed Musthafa Hilal
- Two members
4. Make-up Portal
- Shaikha Mosabeh
- Fatima Al-Hosani
- Ethar Al-Hosani
- Hamda Mohammad
Top 10 teams to compete for the final stage:
1. Make-up Portal
2. Blood Donor App
3. Water Palm
4. Glass Sensor
5. Healthcare for Refugees
6. Wireless Phone Charger
7. People Library
8. UAE Secure
9. App for Electricity Consumption
10. Recycling App
Shortlisted teams to compete in the 2nd International Forum on Innovation and Entrepreneurship:
Terms of Submission
1. Complete the application form and send it by e-mail to email@example.com.
2. Application forms should be submitted from the 8th to 22nd of November of 2017.
3. Preparation of the pilot project according to the innovative idea shall be completed and submitted by Thursday, November 23rd of 2017, along with all information and data and documents required for the project's presentation.
4. The application for candidacy of the pilot project shall be accepted by presenting it to the Jury members.
5. The creator behind the innovative idea will be present and discuss the pilot project at a specified date which will be notified by e-mail.
6. Withdrawing or declining a nomination can be done without stating or clarifying the reasons.
7. The winning project will be chosen based on the decision of the Award's jury.
8. The award is granted to the top four projects that have been chosen and prepared from innovative ideas.