The most important objectives of the conference are:
- Indicating the extent to which it keeps pace with legislative developments in the field of law.
- Presenting the most important legislation related to modern technology and its various legal, social, and technical sciences applications.
- Studying the impact of modern legislation and its applications on the development of legal, social, and technical sciences.
- Discussing practical problems and legal challenges that resulted from legislation, including artificial intelligence systems and technical applications.
- Presenting a clear vision of the safe uses of the modern technological environment and combating its illegal services.
- Discussing the challenges of developing legislation in line with contemporary reality.