Topics Include but are Not limited to:
- All aspects of quality assurance in engineering education, including but not limited to: preparations for accreditation; responding to and meeting accreditation requirements; assessing courses, programs and institutions for effectiveness and achievement of declared objectives and outcomes; and local, regional and international quality standards.
- Globalization of accreditation standards
- Contemporary issues and engineering education: impacts of globalization; emerging new trends; mobility of engineers; recognition of qualifications; rule of engineering organizations; innovation and leadership; impacts of engineering; …etc.
- Development and implementation of innovative teaching and learning units, approaches, methods, tools, and programs.
- E-learning and Distance Education: All aspects of e-learning and distance education, including prospects, advantages, disadvantages, requirements, effectiveness, assessment, case-studies, technologies, and quality assurance.