CLICK HERE to submit your paper.
Registration will open in August 2023
Until October 31, 2023
From November 1, 2023
- Please do not register before we confirm that your security clearance is approved.
- When checking in at the conference, students will be asked to provide a copy of a valid student ID, a confirmation letter from the academic advisor, or other formal evidence of the student's status.
- An accompanying person is a friend, spouse, or a member of the family who is not working on a topic related to this conference. The accompanying person will not receive a certificate of attendance/presentation. A co-author, scholar, student, or associate working in a related field may not attend the conference as an accompanying person. Hence, full registration is required for them.
- This conference is self-funded. Please DO NOT ask for a discount or to waive the registration.
- The registration fee includes conference lunches, a gala dinner, the online book of abstracts, and the certificate of presentation.
- The financial department of the UoS handles registration for the conference. Your registration will not be confirmed until the financial department receives your full payment.
- Cancellation policy: You may cancel your conference registration for a complete refund minus a $60 processing fee as long as your cancellation occurs before the early registration ends. After this date, no refund will be given.
For any issue regarding registration, please email Dr. Panagiotis Zervopoulos email@example.com