The University of Sharjah is committed to operating with integrity in full compliance with all applicable regulations, Bylaws, and policies. The University sets expectations of the highest standards of ethical conduct and is committed to upholding its reputation as one of the top academic and research institutions in the region.
The following core values of University of Sharjah define its character and culture:
- Ethical and civic responsibility in accordance with progressive Arab and Islamic ideals
- The highest standards of integrity, transparency and accountability
- Mutual respect, fairness and collegiality among all
- Freedom of intellectual thoughts and expressions
- Excellence with limitless drive for quality enhancement and continued improvement
- Promotion of creativity and innovation in the pursuit of academic excellence
Over the years, University employees have worked hard to uphold the highest standards of ethical business conduct.
The values of the University of Sharjah articulate that spirit in the display of general principles of conduct in all places
and at all times by every employee in the University.
– Compliance and Internal Audit Office