Holders of secondary school certificates or its equivalent:
1.English Language Proficiency TestUpon admission to UoS and prior to course registration, all students admitted to UoS (new, transfer and bridging) must demonstrate a level of English proficiency consistent with the requirement of their college. Students can choose one of the alternative exams listed below for proof of proficiency.
The certificate must be submitted through the Admission Online System or Admission Services Portal to be reviewed and approved by the English Language Center at the UoS. Please click here to view the user guide.
** To view admission examinations table, click here.
** To view admission examination dates for Spring Semester 2023/2024
click here .
We are available to answer your enquiries (Monday-
8:00 am till
3:00 pm through the following channels:
- For more information about available programs Kindly visit this page
Dear valued students,
Kindly be informed that the admission for the Fall Semester 2024/2025 will be open according to the following dates:
- First period for all colleges (Early Admission): 06/05/2024 – 06/06/2024
- Second period for Medicine and Dental Medicine Colleges: 24/06/2024 – 15/07/2024
- Second period for other colleges, and exception cases: 24/06/2024 – 12/08/2024
- The period for submitting applications for transfer students from other universities, and re-admission cases: 24/06/2024 – 15/07/2024
The online application link will be available during the admission period.
Admission for the Spring Semester 2020/2021
Dear valuable students,
Kindly be informed that the admissions for the Spring Semester 2020/2021 is closed for all programs.
The early admission for the Fall Semester 2021/2022 will start in
May 16th, 2021.
- For safety purposes, kindly be informed that the Admissions Department will stop receiving applicants and visitors in the offices. You can apply through the online.
- For any inquiries or assistance, please contact us through:
Please stay safe and healthy
Fill out the online application form, upload the required documents,
submit the application, and pay the non-refundable application fee. To view the
online application guide, click here.
Applicants must complete the required documents after paying the seat reservation fee which includes attested copy of high school certificates, colored personal photos, original certificates of English language proficiency test (e.g.: IELTS, TOEFL, EmSAT... etc), receiving the medical fitness form or any additional documents required from the Admissions Department. To view university buildings map, Kindly click here
Important Notes: Students will not be issued an ID card or be allowed to register courses unless they have submitted all the required documents.
Students must take required admission test(s) depending on the College/ program they wish to join. To view the Admission Tests click here.
Students must register for academic course in the assigned period (To view the Academic Calendar click here).
Kindly read all the instructions concerning the online application and follow up your application status continuously to make sure that your admission process was completed correctly.