- After you receive the acceptance letter, please go to the MyUDC Banner system (Click Here) and pay the amount of 5,000 (five thousand dirhams) for seat reservation, which is a non-refundable amount and will be calculated as payment of tuition fees.
- After selecting your courses through E-services, you will be contacted by a finance representative on Microsoft teams or your university email to finalize the financial settlement of fees.
- Tuition fees must be settled in full before registering for courses for spring 2020/2021.
- Any subsequent changes in your course schedule that result in differences in the tuition fees will need to be settled before 28-01-2021 to avoid late payment fees.
- Payment can be made through one of the following methods:
- Online payment (user guide is attached)
- Deposit in any of the Cash Deposit Machines or Branches of Sharjah Islamic Bank
- Bank transfer to
|Beneficiary||University of Sharjah|
|Bank||Sharjah Islamic Bank|
|Branch||Sharjah – UAE|
The student's name and University ID number must be mentioned on the Deposit /Transfer instruction.