New Student (Admitted in Spring 2020/2021)
- The new students must pay the full tuition fees before registering their courses, according to the approved payment methods.
- Payment of the fees can be done in the form of cash, credit card, bank transfers and post dated cheques. If payment is not completed and cheques submitted by the deadline, late payment fees of AED 500 will be charged.
- All the Post Dated Cheques will be sent to the bank before the Due Date. In some cases, student may have an opportunity to pay the Cheque amount 10 days before the due date at an additional fee.
- If the Cheques bounce from Bank, Penalty of AED 525/- will be Charged. If two or more Cheques do not clear, Cheques are no longer accepted as a form of payment.
- High school discount is granted to new students who are eligible, for only one semester (first semester).
- If student have 50% discount (high school discount), student should pay the remaining fee by cash or credit card.
- Failure to attend a course (no show) does not result in a refund for courses registered. Students must drop excess credits before the add/drop deadline as per the academic calendar.
- The University will provide updated fee information, payment mechanism information and scholarship policies for each new academic year on its website, through social media or other approved channels of communication, once the fees have been duly approved.
General Payment Method:-
- The University will primarily contact students using the University of Sharjah student email account that the University issues to each student upon their admission (ending in @sharjah.ac.ae). Students and their guardians agree to check this email account regularly for updates.
Payments to the University are accepted in the following forms:
1. Cheque: Current & Post Dated should be in UAE Dirhams and drawn on UAE Bank
2. Online Payment (credit card): Through MY UDC (Steps for online payment
3. Cash payment: through SIB CCDM Machine or any SIB Branches
4. Bank transfer to: (Inside & Outside Country)Beneficiary : University of Sharjah Bank : Sharjah Islamic Bank Branch : Sharjah – UAE IBAN NR : AE080410000011200147001 Swift : NBSHAEAS
The student's name and University ID number must be mentioned on the Deposit /Transfer instruction
Please scan the deposit slip or transfer confirmation and e-mail them to: firstname.lastname@example.org